FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Looking for the highest quality/lowest prices of tea on the web. (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/57518-looking-highest-quality-lowest.html)

Daniel J. Morlan 28-03-2005 04:26 PM

Looking for the highest quality/lowest prices of tea on the web.

Can anyone give me a hand? I enjoy www.culinaryteas.com, and I've bought
tea from Mark T. Wendell, but I have questions on the freshness of the
latter. Am I wrong in this assumption? Or does Mr. Wendell keep a good
supply?

Any help GREATLY appreciated. Thanks again!

FORTY TWO!!!

;)

DjM

Mike Boucher 29-03-2005 12:10 AM

Daniel J. Morlan wrote:
> Can anyone give me a hand? I enjoy www.culinaryteas.com, and I've bought
> tea from Mark T. Wendell, but I have questions on the freshness of the
> latter. Am I wrong in this assumption? Or does Mr. Wendell keep a good
> supply?
>
> Any help GREATLY appreciated. Thanks again!
>
> FORTY TWO!!!
>
> ;)
>
> DjM

Hey Daniel.

I have ordered twice from MTW and both have been stale IMO.
I ended throwing both out and chalking it up to experience.

specialteas.com has good prices. Try their Imperial Keenum.
Good price good tea.

Mike

Daniel J. Morlan 01-04-2005 01:44 PM

I bought a pound of decaf earl grey, and sencha green from MTW, and I do NOT
like it at all. I have to use more than TWICE what I normally would of
other tea.

DJM

Daniel J. Morlan 01-04-2005 01:44 PM