Marlene

Default Pu Erh advice?

Well, like I've said before, I'm new to tea, so I've got lots and lots of
questions.
I want to try some good pu erh. I've had some twice before, with different
results. The first time, it smelled of fish. Very strongly of long dead
fish. I couldn't get past that. I didn't even drink the stuff. The second
time it smelled of forest loam. Tasted like it too. I'm not to fond of dirt,
so here I am.
I've heard so many good things about pu erh, (thanks to mike's site)and I'd
like to like it. So, what are your suggestions? I'm not wealthy (not by a
long shot) but I do have some fun money. I don't want to spend all of it in
one shot though, cuz what if it turns out I just hate pu erh? I've blown my
tea money for the next two weeks.
Thanks in advance!

--

need some advice sf[_9_] General Cooking 2 23-08-2012 01:20 AM
Need advice Pits09 General Cooking 6 16-11-2009 04:01 PM
SOS , Need Advice Dana L General 1 22-12-2008 10:00 PM
Advice Brian Mailman Preserving 3 02-04-2005 12:00 AM
Superauto advice (UK based but any advice on machines appreciated) Copterman Coffee 5 24-12-2004 07:47 PM