jilliesmother

Default hot tea maker

Can anybody recommend a electric hot tea maker?
Jilliesmother

Bluesea

"jilliesmother" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Can anybody recommend a electric hot tea maker?
> Jilliesmother

You posted your OP only ~45 minutes ago, so you're going to have to wait for
replies. Since this is Usenet and not a chat room, it may take a couple of
days to get all the responses in.

I don't use electric tea makers so, I can't help.

--
~~Bluesea~~

Bluesea

"Bluesea" > wrote in message

> "jilliesmother" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Can anybody recommend a electric hot tea maker?
> > Jilliesmother

> You posted your OP only ~45 minutes ago, so you're going to have to wait

for
> replies. Since this is Usenet and not a chat room, it may take a couple of
> days to get all the responses in.

If you posted a second time because you didn't see your OP, I apologize.

--
~~Bluesea~~