nickwarren

Default Green Tea - Don't spend your good money unless . . .

For the best quality Green or Oolong tea try King's tea range from Ten
ren. Know as Cha wong, true tea connoisseurs in the far east swear by
it. Its the most recongised brand in the Far East. Once you try this,
anything else is going to be second best. Its very hard to get hold and
quite expensive but if you really appriciate quality then its well
worth it. I get mine from http://www.exotictea.co.uk, and they deliver
to europe. Put it to the test, you will not be disappointed.

Tom

Great stuff.
I love tenren King tea & drink it regularly.

But, unless nomenclature is different, it is not for the purist as it infused
with ginsing in the USA.

>Subject: Green Tea - Don't spend your good money unless . . .
>From: "nickwarren"
>Date: 12/20/2004 3:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
>
>For the best quality Green or Oolong tea try King's tea range from Ten
>ren. Know as Cha wong, true tea connoisseurs in the far east swear by
>it. Its the most recongised brand in the Far East. Once you try this,
>anything else is going to be second best. Its very hard to get hold and
>quite expensive but if you really appriciate quality then its well
>worth it. I get mine from
http://www.exotictea.co.uk, and they deliver
>to europe. Put it to the test, you will not be disappointed.

--Tom
-oo-
""\o~
"Homo sum, humani nil a me alienum puto."
Terrance