Leonard

Default Order

Hi,

Do you guys sell Cherry Cordial Tea for the holidays?
Do you have any samplers or gift baskets?
Do you have different flavors of Honey Straws?
Do you gift wrap?
What is the deadline for Christmas Delivery?

Thanks,

Leonard

Posted through TeaTalk - http://teatalk.dragonwater.com

..
Steve Hay

Leanord,

This is actually a newsgroup, unaffiliated with whatever site you are
posting from (who is using this site for their own personal gain).
((Which folks may agree to disagree about.)) You just posted your
question to everyone in creation who enjoys tea and knows about this
thing called Usenet. As such, we cannot answer your question.

Leonard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you guys sell Cherry Cordial Tea for the holidays?
> Do you have any samplers or gift baskets?
> Do you have different flavors of Honey Straws?
> Do you gift wrap?
> What is the deadline for Christmas Delivery?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Leonard
>

> Posted through TeaTalk - http://teatalk.dragonwater.com
>
> .

Falky foo

Man, this teatalk thing is truly horrible.

"Leonard" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Do you guys sell Cherry Cordial Tea for the holidays?
> Do you have any samplers or gift baskets?
> Do you have different flavors of Honey Straws?
> Do you gift wrap?
> What is the deadline for Christmas Delivery?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Leonard
>

> Posted through TeaTalk - http://teatalk.dragonwater.com
>
> .

Derek

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:29:19 GMT, Falky foo wrote:

> Man, this teatalk thing is truly horrible.

No, just a few of the users. Kind of like WebTV.

--
Derek

Anyone else remember when an Elephant was a floppy disk?
Derek

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:29:19 GMT, Falky foo wrote:

> Man, this teatalk thing is truly horrible.

No, just a few of the users. Kind of like WebTV.

--
Derek

Anyone else remember when an Elephant was a floppy disk?

Derek

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:21:49 -0500, Ian Rastall wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:50:26 GMT, Leonard >
> wrote:
>
>>Do you guys sell Cherry Cordial Tea for the holidays?

> We only sell Cordial tea, but we add a tube of cherry-flavored
> gelatin that you can add to it.
>
>>Do you have any samplers or gift baskets?

> We only have samplers of baskets.
>
>>Do you have different flavors of Honey Straws?

> Well, yes, but then they're called Chocolate Straws.
>
>>Do you gift wrap?

> I'm terrible at it, so it's not much of a gift, I'm afraid.
>
>>What is the deadline for Christmas Delivery?

> December 26.
>
> HTH
>
> Ian

Hey. That was uncalled for. Funny, but uncalled for.

--
Derek

Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
Derek

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:21:49 -0500, Ian Rastall wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:50:26 GMT, Leonard >
> wrote:
>
>>Do you guys sell Cherry Cordial Tea for the holidays?

> We only sell Cordial tea, but we add a tube of cherry-flavored
> gelatin that you can add to it.
>
>>Do you have any samplers or gift baskets?

> We only have samplers of baskets.
>
>>Do you have different flavors of Honey Straws?

> Well, yes, but then they're called Chocolate Straws.
>
>>Do you gift wrap?

> I'm terrible at it, so it's not much of a gift, I'm afraid.
>
>>What is the deadline for Christmas Delivery?

> December 26.
>
> HTH
>
> Ian

Hey. That was uncalled for. Funny, but uncalled for.

--
Derek

Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
Derek

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:56:14 GMT, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> In article > ,
> "Falky foo" > wrote:
>
>> Man, this teatalk thing is truly horrible.

> Do they have a policy about spamming through their interface or not.
>
> This idiot seems to think the interface is to something that sells teas.
> I'm sure that Teatalk's teas would be as miserable as their posters.

Actually, the user thinks that the teatalk interface is to message
boards monitored and maintained by Teatalk.

Of course, there's always the chance that this is a little Christmas
troll.
--
Derek

Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
Derek

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:56:14 GMT, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> In article > ,
> "Falky foo" > wrote:
>
>> Man, this teatalk thing is truly horrible.

> Do they have a policy about spamming through their interface or not.
>
> This idiot seems to think the interface is to something that sells teas.
> I'm sure that Teatalk's teas would be as miserable as their posters.

Actually, the user thinks that the teatalk interface is to message
boards monitored and maintained by Teatalk.

Of course, there's always the chance that this is a little Christmas
troll.
--
Derek

Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
Falky foo

hECK NO i LIKED IT.

"Ian Rastall" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:47:35 -0600, Derek > wrote:
>
> >Hey. That was uncalled for. Funny, but uncalled for.

> I know. I hovered over the send button. I'm just kind of bent out
> of shape over this TeaTalk thing. Not that the forum is a bad
> idea. On a site I used to do for another newsgroup, I put in an
> interface to our chat room. That's sort of the same thing. It
> allows people who don't know how to get on Usenet to participate.
> But to give the impression that it's the site's forum ... Well, I
> couldn't resist giving the owner a hard time, albeit at someone
> else's expense, which isn't too cool. :-(
>
> Ian
> --
> http://www.sundry.ws/
> http://www.bookstacks.org/

Falky foo

hECK NO i LIKED IT.

"Ian Rastall" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:47:35 -0600, Derek > wrote:
>
> >Hey. That was uncalled for. Funny, but uncalled for.

> I know. I hovered over the send button. I'm just kind of bent out
> of shape over this TeaTalk thing. Not that the forum is a bad
> idea. On a site I used to do for another newsgroup, I put in an
> interface to our chat room. That's sort of the same thing. It
> allows people who don't know how to get on Usenet to participate.
> But to give the impression that it's the site's forum ... Well, I
> couldn't resist giving the owner a hard time, albeit at someone
> else's expense, which isn't too cool. :-(
>
> Ian
> --
> http://www.sundry.ws/
> http://www.bookstacks.org/

Poe

I do.
I also remember Dos 1.0, syntax errors and 10meg hard drives.
Ahhh memories

Derek wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:29:19 GMT, Falky foo wrote:
>
> > Man, this teatalk thing is truly horrible.

> No, just a few of the users. Kind of like WebTV.
>
> --
> Derek
>
> Anyone else remember when an Elephant was a floppy disk?

Poe

Derek wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:29:19 GMT, Falky foo wrote:
>
> > Man, this teatalk thing is truly horrible.

> No, just a few of the users. Kind of like WebTV.
>
> --
> Derek
>
> Anyone else remember when an Elephant was a floppy disk?

Poe

I thought it was hilarious.

Derek wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:21:49 -0500, Ian Rastall wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:50:26 GMT, Leonard >
> > wrote:
> >
> >>Do you guys sell Cherry Cordial Tea for the holidays?

> > We only sell Cordial tea, but we add a tube of cherry-flavored
> > gelatin that you can add to it.
> >
> >>Do you have any samplers or gift baskets?

> > We only have samplers of baskets.
> >
> >>Do you have different flavors of Honey Straws?

> > Well, yes, but then they're called Chocolate Straws.
> >
> >>Do you gift wrap?

> > I'm terrible at it, so it's not much of a gift, I'm afraid.
> >
> >>What is the deadline for Christmas Delivery?

> > December 26.
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Ian

> Hey. That was uncalled for. Funny, but uncalled for.
>
> --
> Derek
>
> Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.

Poe

I thought it was hilarious.

Derek wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:21:49 -0500, Ian Rastall wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:50:26 GMT, Leonard >
> > wrote:
> >
> >>Do you guys sell Cherry Cordial Tea for the holidays?

> > We only sell Cordial tea, but we add a tube of cherry-flavored
> > gelatin that you can add to it.
> >
> >>Do you have any samplers or gift baskets?

> > We only have samplers of baskets.
> >
> >>Do you have different flavors of Honey Straws?

> > Well, yes, but then they're called Chocolate Straws.
> >
> >>Do you gift wrap?

> > I'm terrible at it, so it's not much of a gift, I'm afraid.
> >
> >>What is the deadline for Christmas Delivery?

> > December 26.
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Ian

> Hey. That was uncalled for. Funny, but uncalled for.
>
> --
> Derek
>
> Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.

Derek

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:23:07 GMT, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> In article >, Derek > wrote:
>
>> Actually, the user thinks that the teatalk interface is to message
>> boards monitored and maintained by Teatalk.

> I was thinking about the other user who was looking for business
> partners, but perhaps other ISPs that accept cancels didn't show that.

Well, individual.net doesn't accept cancels but they also filter out a
heck of a lot of obvious spam.

--
Derek

The harder you try, the dumber you look.
Derek

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:23:07 GMT, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> In article >, Derek > wrote:
>
>> Actually, the user thinks that the teatalk interface is to message
>> boards monitored and maintained by Teatalk.

> I was thinking about the other user who was looking for business
> partners, but perhaps other ISPs that accept cancels didn't show that.

Well, individual.net doesn't accept cancels but they also filter out a
heck of a lot of obvious spam.

--
Derek

The harder you try, the dumber you look.
Doug and Claire English

Do you remember the 8 Meg Hard Drive. External that sold for $5995.00 ?
That was a Radio Shack special.

Doug

"Poe" > wrote in message ...
>I do.
> I also remember Dos 1.0, syntax errors and 10meg hard drives.
> Ahhh memories
>
> Derek wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:29:19 GMT, Falky foo wrote:
>>
>> > Man, this teatalk thing is truly horrible.

>> No, just a few of the users. Kind of like WebTV.
>>
>> --
>> Derek
>>
>> Anyone else remember when an Elephant was a floppy disk?

Derek

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:24:38 -0600, Doug and Claire English wrote:

> Do you remember the 8 Meg Hard Drive. External that sold for $5995.00 ?
> That was a Radio Shack special.

I don't, because at that time, I was using a C-64, and we actually had
to drive to a hobby shop in a different state to buy components.

--
Derek

Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lighting kills hundreds of
people each year who are trying to find it.
Derek

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:24:38 -0600, Doug and Claire English wrote:

> Do you remember the 8 Meg Hard Drive. External that sold for $5995.00 ?
> That was a Radio Shack special.

I don't, because at that time, I was using a C-64, and we actually had
to drive to a hobby shop in a different state to buy components.

--
Derek

Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lighting kills hundreds of
people each year who are trying to find it.

Bluesea

Posted and emailed.

"Leonard" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Do you guys sell Cherry Cordial Tea for the holidays?
> Do you have any samplers or gift baskets?
> Do you have different flavors of Honey Straws?
> Do you gift wrap?
> What is the deadline for Christmas Delivery?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Leonard
>

> Posted through TeaTalk - http://teatalk.dragonwater.com
>
> .

Leonard,

Your message didn't go through to TeaTalk but appeared in a Usenet
newsgroup. If that's what you intended, it was a dumb joke.

If, however, you really want to order something, you need to check what you
were doing and try a different way to get through.

HTH.

--
~~Bluesea~~

Bluesea

Posted and emailed.

Out of Order sf[_9_] General Cooking 9 07-11-2010 11:22 PM
The Order Cornholio General Cooking 198 26-12-2008 11:42 PM
buy ampicillin plate order ampicillin dosing order ampicillinprophylaxis order ampicillin gentamycin order ampicillin dosing orderampicillin agar order ampicillin buy ampicillin acne order ampicillin solutionlb agar plates penicillin order ampicillin [email protected] General Cooking 0 13-03-2008 05:41 AM
WSM order is in bbq Barbecue 22 03-03-2004 06:44 PM
Where to Order? Chris Sushi 6 23-11-2003 08:22 PM