Rufus T. Firefly

Default Anyone been to alt.tea? Fairly sad situation...

I was just wondering if any of you have seen alt.tea. It seems that
there are no real tea scholars over there. Is that the face of the
average English speaking "tea conosseur"? I saw a lot of discussion
over whether Twinings was better than Lipton, etc. Mind blowing. Glad I
found this place first.

Rufus T. Firefly

Steve Hay

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
> I was just wondering if any of you have seen alt.tea. It seems that
> there are no real tea scholars over there. Is that the face of the
> average English speaking "tea conosseur"? I saw a lot of discussion
> over whether Twinings was better than Lipton, etc. Mind blowing. Glad I
> found this place first.
>
> Rufus T. Firefly

Yeah, this newsgroup is great. I'm actually surprised it hasn't moved
to a blog/wiki thing on a webpage, given the amount of spam most of
usenet sees. Somehow this place has been pretty much saved.
Steve Hay

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
> I was just wondering if any of you have seen alt.tea. It seems that
> there are no real tea scholars over there. Is that the face of the
> average English speaking "tea conosseur"? I saw a lot of discussion
> over whether Twinings was better than Lipton, etc. Mind blowing. Glad I
> found this place first.
>
> Rufus T. Firefly

Yeah, this newsgroup is great. I'm actually surprised it hasn't moved
to a blog/wiki thing on a webpage, given the amount of spam most of
usenet sees. Somehow this place has been pretty much saved.
Derek

On 29 Nov 2004 18:52:59 -0800, Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

> I was just wondering if any of you have seen alt.tea. It seems that
> there are no real tea scholars over there. Is that the face of the
> average English speaking "tea conosseur"? I saw a lot of discussion
> over whether Twinings was better than Lipton, etc. Mind blowing. Glad I
> found this place first.
>
> Rufus T. Firefly

Alt.tea isn't even carried by my news server - actually, by any of the
three to which I have access.

--
Derek

No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood.
Derek

On 29 Nov 2004 18:52:59 -0800, Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

> I was just wondering if any of you have seen alt.tea. It seems that
> there are no real tea scholars over there. Is that the face of the
> average English speaking "tea conosseur"? I saw a lot of discussion
> over whether Twinings was better than Lipton, etc. Mind blowing. Glad I
> found this place first.
>
> Rufus T. Firefly

Alt.tea isn't even carried by my news server - actually, by any of the
three to which I have access.

--
Derek

No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood.

Falky foo

This one's kind of buried in the rec.food etc hierarchy. Most people don't
ever find it. Which is nice..

"Rufus T. Firefly" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I was just wondering if any of you have seen alt.tea. It seems that
> there are no real tea scholars over there. Is that the face of the
> average English speaking "tea conosseur"? I saw a lot of discussion
> over whether Twinings was better than Lipton, etc. Mind blowing. Glad I
> found this place first.
>
> Rufus T. Firefly

Falky foo