benoythapa

Default Darjeeling Tea from direct Darjeeling Tea merchant

Hey guys now there is no need to pay huge amounts for darjeelings. Check
this online vendor operational directly from Darjeeling. The teas come at
an affordable rate and the quality they provide are really superior-pure
unblended and what you have ordered.

Hamilcar Barca

In article
outdrinks.com> (Sat, 27
Nov 2004 08:15:10 -0500), benoythapa wrote:

> Hey guys now there is no need to pay huge amounts for darjeelings.

Hey guys spammers are thieves. People who pay any amount for anything
from a spammer is asking to be cheated.
Hamilcar Barca

In article
outdrinks.com> (Sat, 27
Nov 2004 08:15:10 -0500), benoythapa wrote:

> Hey guys now there is no need to pay huge amounts for darjeelings.

Hey guys spammers are thieves. People who pay any amount for anything
from a spammer is asking to be cheated.
teeman

Dear Hamilcar,
Have this website darjeelingnew.net cheated you? Well, I wrote to them and
they seem to be very efficient. However, I haven't ordered any tea from
them. But the tea and the price they offer is very reasonable.

What do you say?

Teeman

Hamilcar Barca

In article
outdrinks.com> (Sun, 28
Nov 2004 04:10:00 -0500), teeman wrote:

> Dear Hamilcar,
>
> What do you say?

He (or she) posted three advertisements, and within a short time. This is
spamming.
Hamilcar Barca

In article
outdrinks.com> (Sun, 28
Nov 2004 04:10:00 -0500), teeman wrote:

> Dear Hamilcar,
>
> What do you say?

He (or she) posted three advertisements, and within a short time. This is
spamming.
teeman

Where did he or she post? Tell me did the site cheat you? If yes, I will
not order from them. If you have any other good vendors who can supply me
with good Darjeeling Tea, please let me know.

Hamilcar Barca

In article
outdrinks.com> (Sun, 28
Nov 2004 22:10:30 -0500), teeman wrote:

> Where did he or she post?

Is Google broken?
teeman

What do you mean by google? Everybody advertises in google and there are
lots of sites which do that. I see no harm in them doing that. The
adverises which appears on the right column of google are spammers and
thieves? Well, I don't know what you mean friend Hamilcar. Anways, I have
ordered some tea from Special Teas and Upton. Its because of your post my
mind is going two ways whether to order from Darjeelingnews.net or not.
Haa haha! Guess I have to ponder upon.

Anyway, catch you later.

Robert Wright

I think Hamilcar was suggesting that you use the Google "Groups" function to
find the incidences of multi-posting. Go to Google, click on "Groups" above
the search text box, navigate to rec.food.drink.tea, and then search within
this group for the responses. Good luck.

I am not sure why Hamilcar didn't just lead you to them, but I guess some
people would rather be nasty and snarky than helpful.

teeman

Thanks for the light! Well, I found out that there is only one post by the
site and I think there is no harm in posting about one's site provided
that it is not done in multiples. I also noticed that whatever information
you put on this discussion automatically updates on google's
rec.food.drinks.tea . I too really don't know why Hamilcar was against
this site of all the odds. I had written to them, and they seem to give
excellent customer reponse not even 24 hours time.

Well, guess Hamilcar must have encountered some bitterness with the site.

Anyway, thank you for your message.

Teeman,
Newbie Tea Lover singing to glory

We Cup Darjeeling Scott Dorsey Tea 15 04-05-2016 07:55 PM
Darjeeling Tea Kate Tea 0 09-04-2006 04:40 PM
Looking to try Darjeeling [email protected] Tea 14 27-11-2005 05:26 AM
FF Darjeeling Michiel van der Kraats Tea 2 04-05-2004 12:19 PM
Darjeeling best before P.A.Saarinen Tea 5 29-01-2004 12:52 PM