Old 03-04-2021, 09:15 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Canadian tea drinkers- Red Rose tea - what happened to quality?

I am facing the same issues recently regarding its different tastes. So during searching for its substitute I have found Adagio Teas Coupons and I have purchased this for the taste and this gives me the same pleasure, So from now onwards I am using this adagio tea.

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/tea/cana...quali-226-.htm