Posted to alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,alt.cats,alt.fan.don-imus,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.food.drink.tea,rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A Christmas Song

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:42:09 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:58:56 -0000, Steve >
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:54:20 -0800 (PST), David R.
> >Procter socked up as Steve and Sn!pe wrote:
> >>
> >> A Christmas Song
> >> Lyrcs by Steve
> >> Music by Sn!pe
> >>
> >> (In Unison)
> >> "I'm dreaming of some white semen,
> >> Just like the gob I swallowed last night.
> >> Where my dick head glistens
> >> While he is kissin'
> >> To see the jizz flow out so right."

> >You are so out of the closet, Davina.

> Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
> Trolls are, you know.
>
> Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week? He
> will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
> especially if it is cyanide.

Psychotherapist? :-)

"In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face". I am
integrated, and I well know this having been in
psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
<https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk>

You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
And I'm spreading the word.

Posted to alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,alt.cats,alt.fan.don-imus,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.food.drink.tea,rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:59:40 -0000, Steve >
wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:42:09 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:58:56 -0000, Steve >
>> wrote:

>> >You are so out of the closet, Davina.

>> Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
>> Trolls are, you know.
>>
>> Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week? He
>> will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
>> especially if it is cyanide.

>Psychotherapist? :-)
>
>"In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face". I am
>integrated, and I well know this having been in
>psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
><https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk>
>
>You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
>And I'm spreading the word.

Silly little man. Your psychotherapy didn't help, did it, poor thing?

LOL!
Posted to alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,alt.cats,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.food.drink.tea,rec.music.beatles

Steve > wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:42:09 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:58:56 -0000, Steve >
> > wrote:

> > > You are so out of the closet, Davina.
> > >

> > Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
> > Trolls are, you know.
> >
> > Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week?
> > He will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
> > especially if it is cyanide.
> >

> Psychotherapist? :-)
>
> "In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face".
> I am integrated, and I well know this having been
> in psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
> <https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk>
>
> You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
> And I'm spreading the word.

I'll leave you to continue fighting the good fight for the
time being, Steve; I fully expect Dr P to condemn himself
out of his own mouth. I'm still following along, just to
keep an eye on things.

P.S. Newsgroups trimmed because of restrictions imposed
by my newsservice.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Posted to alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,alt.cats,alt.fan.don-imus,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.food.drink.tea,rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:42:09 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:58:56 -0000, Steve >
>> wrote:

>> >You are so out of the closet, Davina.

>> Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
>> Trolls are, you know.
>>
>> Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week? He
>> will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
>> especially if it is cyanide.

>Psychotherapist? :-)
>
>"In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face". I am
>integrated, and I well know this having been in
>psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
><https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk>
>
>You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
>And I'm spreading the word.

Trust me when I tell you that this guy, Steve, has serious mental
problems. He takes posts and re-words them to make it appear as if I,
Mack A. Damia, sent them.

Paranoid schizophrenia is no laughing matter, and I wish he would get
professional help before it is too late. He is ready for the
funny-farm.

Posted to alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,alt.cats,alt.fan.don-imus,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.food.drink.tea,rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 15:09:55 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:59:40 -0000, Steve >
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:42:09 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> >> Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
> >> Trolls are, you know.
> >>
> >> Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week? He
> >> will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
> >> especially if it is cyanide.

> >Psychotherapist? :-)
> >
> >"In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face". I am
> >integrated, and I well know this having been in
> >psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
> ><https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk>
> >
> >You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
> >And I'm spreading the word.

> Silly little man. Your psychotherapy didn't help, did it, poor thing?
>
> LOL! <--- hysteria

The psychotherapy I've never had has done nothing for me
at all.
How about the psychotherapy you've had for "most of your
adult life"? You should be seeking a refund. Nutcase.

Posted to alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,alt.cats,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.food.drink.tea,rec.music.beatles

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 23:14:38 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

> Steve > wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:42:09 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> > > Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
> > > Trolls are, you know.
> > >
> > > Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week?
> > > He will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
> > > especially if it is cyanide.
> > >

> > Psychotherapist? :-)
> >
> > "In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face".
> > I am integrated, and I well know this having been
> > in psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
> > <https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk>
> >
> > You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
> > And I'm spreading the word.
> >

> I'll leave you to continue fighting the good fight for the
> time being, Steve; I fully expect Dr P to condemn himself
> out of his own mouth. I'm still following along, just to
> keep an eye on things.

No problem, Sn!pe. I was hoping he'd tell me I'm his
bitch and that he owns me. That would have made my day,
but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for that
:-)

> P.S. Newsgroups trimmed because of restrictions imposed
> by my newsservice.

Posted to alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,alt.cats,alt.fan.don-imus,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.food.drink.tea,rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 15:14:58 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:59:40 -0000, Steve >
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:42:09 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> >> Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
> >> Trolls are, you know.
> >>
> >> Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week? He
> >> will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
> >> especially if it is cyanide.

> >Psychotherapist? :-)
> >
> >"In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face". I am
> >integrated, and I well know this having been in
> >psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
> ><https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk>
> >
> >You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
> >And I'm spreading the word.

> Trust me

Really, don't.

> when I tell you that this guy, Steve, has serious
> mental
> problems. He takes posts and re-words them to make it appear as if I,
> Mack A. Damia, sent them.
>
> Paranoid schizophrenia is no laughing matter, and I wish he would get
> professional help before it is too late. He is ready for the
> funny-farm.

I'm really disappointed in you. No bestiality,
necrophilia or scatology flames. What has become of you?