FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   A Christmas Song (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/453084-re-christmas-song.html)

Steve[_50_] 27-12-2020 11:59 PM

A Christmas Song

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:42:09 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:58:56 -0000, Steve
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:54:20 -0800 (PST), David R.
Procter socked up as Steve and Sn!pe wrote:

A Christmas Song
Lyrcs by Steve
Music by Sn!pe

(In Unison)
"I'm dreaming of some white semen,
Just like the gob I swallowed last night.
Where my dick head glistens
While he is kissin'
To see the jizz flow out so right."

You are so out of the closet, Davina.

Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
Trolls are, you know.

Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week? He
will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
especially if it is cyanide.

Psychotherapist? :-)

"In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face". I am
integrated, and I well know this having been in
psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk

You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
And I'm spreading the word.

Mack A. Damia[_2_] 28-12-2020 12:09 AM

A Christmas Song

wrote:

[...]

Silly little man. Your psychotherapy didn't help, did it, poor thing?

LOL!

Sn!pe[_2_] 28-12-2020 12:14 AM

A Christmas Song

wrote:

[...]

I'll leave you to continue fighting the good fight for the
time being, Steve; I fully expect Dr P to condemn himself
out of his own mouth. I'm still following along, just to
keep an eye on things.

P.S. Newsgroups trimmed because of restrictions imposed
by my newsservice.

--
^^ https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Mack A. Damia[_2_] 28-12-2020 12:14 AM

A Christmas Song

wrote:

[...]

Trust me when I tell you that this guy, Steve, has serious mental
problems. He takes posts and re-words them to make it appear as if I,
Mack A. Damia, sent them.

Paranoid schizophrenia is no laughing matter, and I wish he would get
professional help before it is too late. He is ready for the
funny-farm.

Steve[_50_] 28-12-2020 12:20 AM

A Christmas Song

wrote:

[...]

LOL! --- hysteria

The psychotherapy I've never had has done nothing for me
at all.
How about the psychotherapy you've had for "most of your
adult life"? You should be seeking a refund. Nutcase.

Steve[_50_] 28-12-2020 12:31 AM

A Christmas Song

wrote:

[...]

No problem, Sn!pe. I was hoping he'd tell me I'm his
bitch and that he owns me. That would have made my day,
but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for that
:-)

Steve[_50_] 28-12-2020 12:34 AM

A Christmas Song

wrote:

[...]

Really, don't.

when I tell you that this guy, Steve, has serious
mental
problems. He takes posts and re-words them to make it appear as if I,
Mack A. Damia, sent them.

Paranoid schizophrenia is no laughing matter, and I wish he would get
professional help before it is too late. He is ready for the
funny-farm.

I'm really disappointed in you. No bestiality,
necrophilia or scatology flames. What has become of you?