Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Canadian tea drinkers- Red Rose tea - what happened to quality?

I drink Tata tea in Canada; mainly because it's cheaper. It's a strong Assam black tea; guaranteed to stain your cup.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Warren Peltier > writes:

>I drink Tata tea in Canada; mainly because it's cheaper. It's a strong
>Assam black tea; guaranteed to stain your cup.

Warren, I wouldve thought you brought back a boatload of good tea from China!

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
https://babelcarp.org