Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Need help of Green Tea Enthusiasts

Dear Members,

Hope you are doing good. The health benefits of green tea are well known & we are working on making it even better. We need 10 seconds of your time to understand it better, request you to just give us 7 clicks - http://bit.ly/2jR7unR

This will help us in enhancing our product & making it a better market fit.

Thank you.
Kind Regards.