FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   I'm looking for new teas to try (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/433670-im-looking-new-teas.html)

The Anonymous Critique 03-06-2015 05:20 PM

I'm looking for new teas to try

Hey Tea Lovers,

I'm looking for new and exotic teas to try. I am a tea critic and looking for new teas to review on my youtube channel. I just started this week. My reviews are honest, anonymous and somewhat hilarious! Check them out if you want at https://goo.gl/sZwQ3o

Thanks,

The Anonymous Critique

[email protected] 19-05-2017 09:43 AM

On Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 12:20:06 AM UTC+8, The Anonymous Critique wrote:
> Hey Tea Lovers,
>
> I'm looking for new and exotic teas to try. I am a tea critic and looking for new teas to review on my youtube channel. I just started this week. My reviews are honest, anonymous and somewhat hilarious! Check them out if you want at https://goo.gl/sZwQ3o
>
> Thanks,
>
> The Anonymous Critique

Oh, where are you come from? And what kind of teas do you want to try?