FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Returning member (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/431746-returning-member.html)

Joanne PR 01-12-2014 01:00 PM

Returning member

It has been awhile since I posted in the group-
Where is everyone?
It seems that most of tea chat has gone away.
I am retired now and living in Broward County, Florida-

Lewis Perin 01-12-2014 03:21 PM

Returning member

Joanne PR > writes:

>It has been awhile since I posted in the group-
>Where is everyone?
>It seems that most of tea chat has gone away.

Uh, this is rec.food.drink.tea.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
http://babelcarp.org

Joanne PR 02-12-2014 11:32 AM

Returning member

On Monday, December 1, 2014 8:00:39 AM UTC-5, Joanne PR wrote:
> It has been awhile since I posted in the group-
> Where is everyone?
> It seems that most of tea chat has gone away.
> I am retired now and living in Broward County, Florida-

I see you haven't lost your humor-Tea chat as in ppl chatting about tea
Is Michael Plant still around?

BrewWhatYouLove 07-02-2015 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanne PR (Post 1991296)
It has been awhile since I posted in the group-
Where is everyone?
It seems that most of tea chat has gone away.
I am retired now and living in Broward County, Florida-

Hey! I am new to this site, but I would love the tea conversations to pick back up! There are so few places to discuss all things tea.

BrewWhatYouLove