FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   I make my love China Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/431214-i-make-my-love.html)

abcsilicone 13-10-2014 12:17 PM

I make my love China Tea

Tieguanyin Tea is one of the most famouse tea in China ,it is made of Anxi Fujian China ,most of Chinese have it in dayly life ,it is one part of our life .
When we have free time ,we would make a cup of tea myself ,taste it slowly and slowly ,it is the enjoying life time in a day .Then ,how to do it myself ?
1 ,first ,we must clean the teaware and the tea cup with the boiling water .
2 ,put the Tieguanyin tea in the teaware ,the tea need to be 30% or 50% of the teaware .
3 ,pour the boiling water from higher to the teaware ,let the tea circle moving into the teaware .
4 ,put away the white bubble from the teaware with the teaware cover ,make the tea flesh and clean.then ,put the tea water in the cup to wash ,then put them off .
5 ,pour the boiling water into the teaware ,after 2 minutes later ,put the tea into the cups .
6 ,view the change color of the tea slowly ,it is very flesh and temptation .
7 ,taste the hot tea slowly ,first to smell its fragrance ,then its flavor ,as smell as taste slowly ,it is a wonderful release in life .

Do you like to have a cup of China tea ?

Legenid 03-11-2014 09:41 AM

I'm also big fan of china tea but i don't know ingredient of it can you mention it?

_________________
you can lose weight

Scott Dorsey 10-11-2014 07:28 PM

I make my love China Tea

Legenid > wrote:

>I'm also big fan of china tea but i don't know ingredient of it can you
>mention it?

Usually I find that it contains tea. If it doesn't contain tea, it's not
tea at all.
--scott

Oregonian Haruspex 14-11-2014 12:42 AM

I make my love China Tea

On 2014-10-13 11:17:06 +0000, abcsilicone said:

> 3 ,pour the boiling water from higher to the teaware ,let the tea circle
> moving into the teaware .

Don't you dare pour boiling water on tea. That's only suitable for
teas that have been peed on by rats in the smelly hold of a clipper
ship and need to be sterilized because of disease.

These days we use water that's no warmer than 190º Fahrenheit.

Lewis Perin 14-11-2014 02:26 PM

I make my love China Tea

Oregonian Haruspex > writes:

>On 2014-10-13 11:17:06 +0000, abcsilicone said:
>
>> 3 ,pour the boiling water from higher to the teaware ,let the tea circle
>> moving into the teaware .

>Don't you dare pour boiling water on tea. That's only suitable for
>teas that have been peed on by rats in the smelly hold of a clipper
>ship and need to be sterilized because of disease.
>
>These days we use water that's no warmer than 190º Fahrenheit.

It depends on the leaves. And even then, theres more than one way to
do it: different temperatures tend to bring out different attributes in
the tea.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
http://babelcarp.org

Oregonian Haruspex 17-11-2014 05:08 AM

I make my love China Tea

On 2014-11-14 14:26:19 +0000, Lewis Perin said:

> Oregonian Haruspex > writes:
>
>> On 2014-10-13 11:17:06 +0000, abcsilicone said:
>>
>>> 3 ,pour the boiling water from higher to the teaware ,let the tea circle
>>> moving into the teaware .

>> Don't you dare pour boiling water on tea. That's only suitable for
>> teas that have been peed on by rats in the smelly hold of a clipper
>> ship and need to be sterilized because of disease.
>>
>> These days we use water that's no warmer than 190º Fahrenheit.
>>

> It depends on the leaves. And even then, theres more than one way to
> do it: different temperatures tend to bring out different attributes in
> the tea.

Again you and I will have to agree to disagree. I will concede that
boiling water can be used on leaves that seem totally spent because
sometimes you can get one last pot of liquor out of them.

Otherwise the extreme temperature drives off the volatile oils that
constitute some of the more interesting flavor components in tea. At
least that's my take on it.