FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Getting together my teas for autumn (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/430565-getting-together-my-teas.html)

toci 28-08-2014 03:48 PM

Getting together my teas for autumn

I think I have all the large categories covered, so should wait before I get new. Toci

toci 01-09-2014 03:39 PM

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:48:18 AM UTC-5, toci wrote:
> I think I have all the large categories covered, so should wait before I get new. Toci

I'm starting out with Malawi and Sencha. If I can't tame the Malawi enough for breakfast, I'll go on to an unopened Yunnan. Toci

Dario Niedermann 02-09-2014 12:03 PM

toci > wrote:

> Malawi

Is this a black tea?

--
Dario Niedermann. Also on the Internet at:

gopher://retro-net.org/1/dnied/ , http://devio.us/~ndr/

toci 02-09-2014 06:04 PM

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 6:03:35 AM UTC-5, Dario Niedermann wrote:
> toci > wrote:
>

> > Malawi

> Is this a black tea?
>

> --
>
> Dario Niedermann. Also on the Internet at:
>

> gopher://retro-net.org/1/dnied/ , http://devio.us/~ndr/

Very black. Toci