Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Hot tea for autumn

I've had my first cup- a generic black with lemon peel. I don't like it any better hot than cold, but I'll finish up the small packet and not buy again. Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 12:16:22 PM UTC-5, toci wrote:
> I've had my first cup- a generic black with lemon peel. I don't like it any better hot than cold, but I'll finish up the small packet and not buy again. Toci

Aaaaah- Sencha, hot as I remember it. A flavor of mown grass. Toci
Senior Member

You should Try Vintage Teas. They brings you the rich aromatic flavours of black, white, green, organic, herb and infused teas.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:13:20 AM UTC-5, goodfood wrote:
> You should Try Vintage Teas. They brings you the rich aromatic flavours
>
> of black, white, green, organic, herb and infused teas.
>

> --
>
> goodfood

So far, I'm pretty loyal to Upton. (That's not Lipton.) Toci