Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Why is it not recommended to drnk tea with your meals

Why Drinking Tea after meals or with meals not recommended??

--
posted from
http://www.drinksforum.com/tea/why-i...als-29643-.htm

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

replying to darjeelingtea, habitual_tea_drinker wrote:
> darjeelingtea wrote:
>
> Why Drinking Tea after meals or with meals not recommended??

This is almost too funny to pass up. It's too bad I didn't come across this
some 45 years ago because drinking tea either with or after meals is what I've
been doing all my life. Now I'm afraid my bad habits are going to catch up
with me! LOL

posted from
http://www.drinksforum.com/tea/why-i...als-29643-.htm
using DrinksForum's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to
rec.food.drink.tea and other crafts brewing groups

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

darjeelingtea m> writes:

>Why Drinking Tea after meals or with meals not recommended??

It can diminish the absorption of some nutrients in food:

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/130/10/2409.long

This is not to say that this would be a problem for everyone.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
http://babelcarp.org
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

darjeelingtea m> wrote:
>Why Drinking Tea after meals or with meals not recommended??

If it were truly bad for one, I would have been dead decades ago.
--scott
Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by darjeelingtea View Post
Why Drinking Tea after meals or with meals not recommended??

--
posted from
Why is it not recommended to drnk tea with your meals
using DrinksForum's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to
rec.food.drink.tea and other crafts brewing groups
I guess there's nothing wrong with drinking tea after meals or with meals. Many does it and it has no bad effects on them. I do it as well and I just feel fine.
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by darjeelingtea View Post
Why Drinking Tea after meals or with meals not recommended??

--
posted from
Why is it not recommended to drnk tea with your meals
using DrinksForum's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to
rec.food.drink.tea and other crafts brewing groups
Its not good to take any liquid with meals. It causes folks to over eat.

Sandra's Money Saving Meals: One Pot Meals Ubiquitous General Cooking 8 31-08-2009 12:04 AM
Recommended Carbs? Wayne Boatwright Diabetic 28 12-06-2006 03:41 AM
Recommended Reading J F Winemaking 5 17-12-2004 11:59 PM
Recommended Yeast Glen Duff Winemaking 4 07-10-2004 05:04 PM
Recommended books Charles H Winemaking 2 21-11-2003 11:06 PM