FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   2013 teas (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/422040-2013-teas.html)

toci 30-12-2012 11:33 PM

2013 teas

Starting out- a tea medley. Toci

toci 02-01-2013 08:28 PM

2013 teas

On Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:33:59 PM UTC-6, toci wrote:
> Starting out- a tea medley. Toci

All hot teas.

Luk82 12-02-2013 10:19 AM

my favourite is green tea

Scott Dorsey 12-02-2013 03:44 PM

2013 teas

Luk82 > wrote:

>my favourite is green tea

Well, that's sort of a vague statement, there being thousands of very
different kinds of green tea.
--scott

toci 12-02-2013 07:33 PM

2013 teas

Well, my favorite green tea is shensa, which narrows it down to 100's. Toci

Lewis Perin 12-02-2013 08:37 PM

2013 teas

toci > writes:

>Well, my favorite green tea is shensa, which narrows it down to 100's. Toci

Sencha?

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
http://babelcarp.org

toci 12-02-2013 11:13 PM

2013 teas

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:37:32 PM UTC-6, Lewis Perin wrote:
> toci > writes:
>

> >Well, my favorite green tea is shensa, which narrows it down to 100's. Toci

> Sencha?

Sure. However the Japanese spell it. Toci

http://babelcarp.org

toci 03-03-2013 01:54 PM

2013 teas

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:37:32 PM UTC-6, Lewis Perin wrote:
> toci > writes:
>

> >Well, my favorite green tea is shensa, which narrows it down to 100's. Toci

> Sencha?
>

> /Lew
>
> ---
>
> Lew Perin /

http://babelcarp.org

Sencha is best, IMO, if it smells and tastes like grass. Toci