Old 13-11-2012, 05:56 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Dealextreme?

I happened to have been browsing around Dealextreme when I found
this new category:

http://dx.com/c/home-garden-1099/hou...-supplies-1023

There looks like some interesting material in here.
--scott

Old 13-11-2012, 06:32 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

(Scott Dorsey) writes:

I happened to have been browsing around Dealextreme when I found
this new category:

http://dx.com/c/home-garden-1099/hou...-supplies-1023

There looks like some interesting material in here.

They dont say much about that tea. Are you feeling lucky?

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
http://babelcarp.org
Old 14-11-2012, 01:37 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Lewis Perin wrote:
(Scott Dorsey) writes:

I happened to have been browsing around Dealextreme when I found
this new category:

http://dx.com/c/home-garden-1099/hou...-supplies-1023

There looks like some interesting material in here.

They dont say much about that tea. Are you feeling lucky?

That is pretty much how Dealextreme is. They buy random things from
random places in China and put them up for sale. Sometimes the quality
is decent, sometimes it's just awful, but the prices are always low enough
so that when it turns out to be garbage the customer isn't too angry.

Dealextreme is the place to go when you are feeling lucky.
--scott

Old 14-11-2012, 03:59 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

(Scott Dorsey) writes:

Lewis Perin wrote:
(Scott Dorsey) writes:

I happened to have been browsing around Dealextreme when I found
this new category:

http://dx.com/c/home-garden-1099/hou...-supplies-1023

There looks like some interesting material in here.

They donĂ¢‚¬„¢t say much about that tea. Are you feeling lucky?

That is pretty much how Dealextreme is. They buy random things from
random places in China and put them up for sale. Sometimes the quality
is decent, sometimes it's just awful, but the prices are always low enough
so that when it turns out to be garbage the customer isn't too angry.

Dealextreme is the place to go when you are feeling lucky.

Good, Im getting bored with Google anyway.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
http://babelcarp.org