Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default October--coffee?

Instead of getting back to my hot tea, I*'m greeting the cool October days with coffee. What were those reasons I( should stay with tea? Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:24:45 -0400, toci > wrote:

> Instead of getting back to my hot tea, I*'m greeting the cool October
> days with coffee. What were those reasons I( should stay with tea?
> Toci

I find a nice Puerh that brews up strong and black is more fun for me than
coffee.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the Lost Art of Thinking.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

toci > writes:

>Instead of getting back to my hot tea, I*'m greeting the cool October
>days with coffee. What were those reasons I( should stay with tea?

Tea has a much wider range of tastes and aromas than coffee. Plus,
theres L-theanine to modulate the caffeine.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
http://babelcarp.org