Member

Default Tea rescues smokers, is it true ?

Guys...I'm a smoker and I smoke for 14 years and I was told/read tea comes to the rescue for smokers. I started taking tea and now taking green/lime tea. This will reduce the effect of smoking ?
__________________
Hotels Cyprus
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

hotelscyprus > wrote:

>Guys...I'm a smoker and I smoke for 14 years and I was told/read tea
>comes to the rescue for smokers. I started taking tea and now taking
>green/lime tea. This will reduce the effect of smoking ?

Probably not. Now, if you had a cup of tea _instead of_ a cigarette,
that might help.
--scott

Member

Location: us

Yap absolutely right. Tea rescues smokers.I was smoker but now not.because i drink red tea..
Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotelscyprus View Post
Guys...I'm a smoker and I smoke for 14 years and I was told/read tea comes to the rescue for smokers. I started taking tea and now taking green/lime tea. This will reduce the effect of smoking ?

This could somehow help. Drinking tea instead of smoking. But I think it still depends on the person who would really want to quit smoke.
Member

I have read your post and found it really nice and most informative article is written by you. I would like to say thanks to you that you share this post here with us. I really don't know about it but if it's true then it is Mericle.

Last edited by Alone : 21-10-2014 at 02:09 PM