FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Tea rescues smokers, is it true ? (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/415929-tea-rescues-smokers-true.html)

hotelscyprus 29-02-2012 10:51 AM

Tea rescues smokers, is it true ?

Guys...I'm a smoker and I smoke for 14 years and I was told/read tea comes to the rescue for smokers. I started taking tea and now taking green/lime tea. This will reduce the effect of smoking ?

Scott Dorsey 14-03-2012 08:16 PM

hotelscyprus > wrote:

>Guys...I'm a smoker and I smoke for 14 years and I was told/read tea
>comes to the rescue for smokers. I started taking tea and now taking
>green/lime tea. This will reduce the effect of smoking ?

Probably not. Now, if you had a cup of tea _instead of_ a cigarette,
that might help.
--scott

azizbd 28-05-2013 06:29 AM

Yap absolutely right. Tea rescues smokers.I was smoker but now not.because i drink red tea..

elementsresto 28-05-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotelscyprus (Post 1718546)
Guys...I'm a smoker and I smoke for 14 years and I was told/read tea comes to the rescue for smokers. I started taking tea and now taking green/lime tea. This will reduce the effect of smoking ?

This could somehow help. Drinking tea instead of smoking. But I think it still depends on the person who would really want to quit smoke.

Alone 06-09-2013 07:26 AM

I have read your post and found it really nice and most informative article is written by you. I would like to say thanks to you that you share this post here with us. I really don't know about it but if it's true then it is Mericle.