Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Current Best Tea Sites?

Hey All:

It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,
what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron W. Hsu View Post
Hey All:

It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,
what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
Actually, I couldn't get some proper idea from it.
What do you mean by, "what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?"
White Lake Gym

Last edited by Alessandro : 18-02-2012 at 12:24 PM
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Alessandro > writes:

>Aaron W. Hsu;1710202 Wrote:

>Actually, I couldn't get some proper idea from it.
>What do you mean by, "what do you consider the current top runners for

>quality tea?"

I mean, where are the best places to buy quality tea online?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

If I may ask, are the words in your signature Hebrew or Yiddish and what
does it mean... I was curious as to their meaning and tried some translation
sites and couldn't get any results that made sense.... Thanks!!

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message newsp.v82e76s00p3ku8@localhost...

Hey All:

It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,
what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"Cosmo" > writes:

>If I may ask, are the words in your signature Hebrew or Yiddish and what
>does it mean... I was curious as to their meaning and tried some translation
>sites and couldn't get any results that made sense.... Thanks!!

It is Ecclesiastes 7:4:

The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth. (ESV)

I happen to like that verse.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Hi again,
Thanks for the reply.... This was the best translation that I came up with
"heart of the wise in heart but in the house of joy" and it didn't make much
sense.... I guess the translation sites aren't that great in Biblical
Hebrew..!!!! ....and it is a very apt verse indeed....
Thanks,
Cosmo

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message

"Cosmo" > writes:

>If I may ask, are the words in your signature Hebrew or Yiddish and what
>does it mean... I was curious as to their meaning and tried some
>translation
>sites and couldn't get any results that made sense.... Thanks!!

It is Ecclesiastes 7:4:

The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth. (ESV)

I happen to like that verse.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Aaron W. Hsu > wrote:
>Alessandro > writes:
>
>>Aaron W. Hsu;1710202 Wrote:

>>Actually, I couldn't get some proper idea from it.
>>What do you mean by, "what do you consider the current top runners for

>>quality tea?"

>I mean, where are the best places to buy quality tea online?

Well, for a wide variety it's hard to beat Upton's. Everything I have had
from them over the years has been fresh, and it has been what they claimed
it was. This is more than I can say for a lot of other people I have dealt
with over the years.
--scott
Banned

What I did was google "best asian teas"
There are a number of quality sites that ship in bulk, as well as offer high quality loose leaf.

I think all the sites are more or less equal, unless you're searching for very fine, exotic tea.

__________

Oriental Tea

Last edited by Teaman : 13-03-2012 at 04:22 PM
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Friday, 3 February 2012 00:33:32 UTC+5:30, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:

> Hey All:
>

> It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,
>
> what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?
>

> --
>
> Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
>
> לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּ'בֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה

I wouldn't say my tea company is the best, but we do try to catalogue the best Darjeeling loose leaf Teas at www.darjeelingteaboutique.com/buy-darjeeling-tea
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On 2012-02-02 19:03:32 +0000, Aaron W. Hsu said:

> Hey All:
>

> It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,
>
> what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?
>

> --
>
> Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
>
> לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה

I buy almost exclusively from Teaspring.com these days. Their teas are
tasty and fresh, the prices are competitive, and they ship very quickly.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Monday, December 2, 2013 8:39:41 PM UTC-6, Oregonian Haruspex wrote:
> On 2012-02-02 19:03:32 +0000, Aaron W. Hsu said:
>

> > Hey All:

> > It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,

> > what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?

> > --

> > Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us

> > לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה

> I buy almost exclusively from Teaspring.com these days. Their teas are
>
> tasty and fresh, the prices are competitive, and they ship very quickly.

Upton is great all round, except I've had better sencha elsewhere. I'm sticking with Upton unless there's a lure somewhere else. Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Thursday, February 2, 2012 2:03:32 PM UTC-5, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:

> Hey All:
>

> It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,
>
> what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?
>

> --
>
> Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
>
> לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה

i order from teacraving.com quality teas fast shipment, free tea samples

current price of almonds! [email protected] General Cooking 123 05-12-2016 08:41 PM
The current state of tea. Mydnight Tea 1 26-11-2012 10:31 AM
my current fav thing.. KROM Diabetic 17 14-12-2010 06:03 PM
Current grocery prices! Sky General Cooking 82 08-01-2008 10:15 PM
Current Top 10 Douglas W Hoyt Beer 3 08-02-2007 01:57 AM