FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Current Best Tea Sites? (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/415262-current-best-tea-sites.html)

Aaron W. Hsu 02-02-2012 07:03 PM

Current Best Tea Sites?

Hey All:

It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,
what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה

Alessandro 13-02-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron W. Hsu (Post 1710202)
Hey All:

It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,
what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us

Actually, I couldn't get some proper idea from it.
What do you mean by, "what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?"
White Lake Gym

Aaron W. Hsu 14-02-2012 03:26 PM

Current Best Tea Sites?

Alessandro > writes:

>Aaron W. Hsu;1710202 Wrote:

>Actually, I couldn't get some proper idea from it.
>What do you mean by, "what do you consider the current top runners for

>quality tea?"

I mean, where are the best places to buy quality tea online?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.

Cosmo[_2_] 20-02-2012 06:12 AM

Current Best Tea Sites?

If I may ask, are the words in your signature Hebrew or Yiddish and what
does it mean... I was curious as to their meaning and tried some translation
sites and couldn't get any results that made sense.... Thanks!!

Aaron W. Hsu 20-02-2012 03:29 PM

Current Best Tea Sites?

"Cosmo" > writes:

>If I may ask, are the words in your signature Hebrew or Yiddish and what
>does it mean... I was curious as to their meaning and tried some translation
>sites and couldn't get any results that made sense.... Thanks!!

It is Ecclesiastes 7:4:

The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth. (ESV)

I happen to like that verse.

Cosmo[_2_] 21-02-2012 06:17 AM

Current Best Tea Sites?

Hi again,
Thanks for the reply.... This was the best translation that I came up with
"heart of the wise in heart but in the house of joy" and it didn't make much
sense.... I guess the translation sites aren't that great in Biblical
Hebrew..!!!! ....and it is a very apt verse indeed....
Thanks,
Cosmo

Scott Dorsey 21-02-2012 07:44 PM

Current Best Tea Sites?

Aaron W. Hsu > wrote:
>Alessandro > writes:
>
>>Aaron W. Hsu;1710202 Wrote:

>>Actually, I couldn't get some proper idea from it.
>>What do you mean by, "what do you consider the current top runners for

>>quality tea?"

>I mean, where are the best places to buy quality tea online?

Well, for a wide variety it's hard to beat Upton's. Everything I have had
from them over the years has been fresh, and it has been what they claimed
it was. This is more than I can say for a lot of other people I have dealt
with over the years.
--scott

Teaman 13-03-2012 04:20 PM

What I did was google "best asian teas"
There are a number of quality sites that ship in bulk, as well as offer high quality loose leaf.

I think all the sites are more or less equal, unless you're searching for very fine, exotic tea.

__________

Oriental Tea

Niranjan Naulakha 01-12-2013 03:57 PM

Current Best Tea Sites?

I wouldn't say my tea company is the best, but we do try to catalogue the best Darjeeling loose leaf Teas at www.darjeelingteaboutique.com/buy-darjeeling-tea

Oregonian Haruspex 03-12-2013 02:39 AM

Current Best Tea Sites?

On 2012-02-02 19:03:32 +0000, Aaron W. Hsu said:

> Hey All:
>

> It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,
>
> what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?
>

> --
>
> Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
>
> לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה

I buy almost exclusively from Teaspring.com these days. Their teas are
tasty and fresh, the prices are competitive, and they ship very quickly.

toci 03-12-2013 06:04 AM

Current Best Tea Sites?

On Monday, December 2, 2013 8:39:41 PM UTC-6, Oregonian Haruspex wrote:
> On 2012-02-02 19:03:32 +0000, Aaron W. Hsu said:
>

> > Hey All:

> > It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,

> > what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?

> > --

> > Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us

> > לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה

> I buy almost exclusively from Teaspring.com these days. Their teas are
>
> tasty and fresh, the prices are competitive, and they ship very quickly.

Upton is great all round, except I've had better sencha elsewhere. I'm sticking with Upton unless there's a lure somewhere else. Toci

[email protected] 09-06-2014 06:41 PM

Current Best Tea Sites?

On Thursday, February 2, 2012 2:03:32 PM UTC-5, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:

> Hey All:
>

> It seems like a bunch of online tea shops come and go. I am wondering,
>
> what do you consider the current top runners for quality tea?
>

> --
>
> Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
>
> לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה

i order from teacraving.com quality teas fast shipment, free tea samples