Old 01-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Member

Default Favourite Tea

What kind and brand of tea is your favorite?

Old 12-10-2011, 06:19 AM
Member

I like Green tea... it's beneficial for health..
It's good for reducing weight.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Member

Same here Will....i also like Green tea so much .....and i take it 2 times in a day..
Old 01-11-2011, 05:34 AM
Member

I like having black tea but from few months i have started consuming green tea for health issues .. actually for weight purpose as well :P
Old 03-11-2011, 07:49 AM
Member

Hi All,
I like green tea as it is great for health. Green tea helps in losing weight and improve immune system. Green tea reduces tooth decay and prevents from heart disease.

Old 03-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjohnsmith View Post
What kind and brand of tea is your favorite?
i personally very much like to drink green tea. it has good taste and the thing is that there is no side effect of this tea. i suggest you to taste it at home really very nice .

Last edited by flake : 05-11-2011 at 03:06 PM
Old 15-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Yen Yen is offline
Member

I like only green tea because it so much healthy for the body and so much helpful to keep the body fit. I also take coffee some times but mostly I take green tea.
Old 18-11-2011, 10:49 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Baldwin wrote:

Hi All,
I like green tea as it is great for health. Green tea helps in losing
weight and improve immune system. Green tea reduces tooth decay and
prevents from heart disease.

How do you know? Especially when it comes from China where food contamination
issues are rampant. For all you know, green tea could turn out to be bad for
you.

The common wisdom about what is good for you and bad for you changes. When I
was a kid, cigarettes were good for you and helped you lose weight. Wine and
garlic were bad for you. Children were encouraged to drink milk and eat honey.
Now cigarettes cause cancer, red wine and garlic prevent cancer, and milk and
honey have too many bacteria for children.

Ignore all that medical advice. Drink it because it tastes good. If it does
not taste good, don't drink it.
--scott

Old 24-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Member

I drink Yorkshire Tea which is a strong blend of tea. I add a small amount of milk and sugar to it.I like homemade Lemon Ice Tea, the tea made from Teh 2 Tang Jasmine Tea, sugar, honey, and lemon, put some ice cube.
Old 25-11-2011, 08:04 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Japanese green tea. I'm too lazy to NOT use tea bags. And, I use the
same tea bag for several days as I feel the weaker tasting tea tastes
better to me over time. And, yes, I use the microwave for heating.

Of course, if my wife (Japanese) wishes to heat it up properly from the
leaves, I'm all too glad to drink it the traditional way. But,
otherwise, I'm fine with my lazy method (1.5 minutes) which is also the
cheapest method.

--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the forums, blogs, videos, and online
community at 'TRAVEL.com' (http://www.TRAVEL.com).
Message origin: TRAVEL.com

Old 29-11-2011, 04:21 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

johnemallindias wrote:

I drink Yorkshire Tea which is a strong blend of tea. I add a small
amount of milk and sugar to it.I like homemade Lemon Ice Tea, the tea
made from Teh 2 Tang Jasmine Tea, sugar, honey, and lemon, put some ice
cube.

Yorkshire Gold and similar blends are mostly Uva-grown Ceylon teas, which
gives them that characteristic sharpness. If you like that, you might
want to consider some of the single-estate high-altitude Ceylon teas
which are higher grade versions of that.
--scott
Old 30-11-2011, 04:51 AM
Member

Red face

Green Tea, especially china green tea. It has delicious flavors and helps me lose some of my pounds as well. Vote for this!
Old 04-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Member

Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by timburton287 View Post
Green Tea, especially china green tea. It has delicious flavors and helps me lose some of my pounds as well. Vote for this!
Favourite tea is Organic Tieguanyin. Lots of infusions. I drink it all day! Second is Phoenix oolong, with it's aprocot-like taste.
Old 14-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Member

Post

I will tell you my favourite herbal tea later! ( those that don't believe in herbs.. those closed minds need not answer this question!) What is your Favourite herbal tea?
Old 15-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timburton287 View Post
Green Tea, especially china green tea. It has delicious flavors and helps me lose some of my pounds as well. Vote for this!
I am also agree with your drink and also prefer the use of the green and the reason is that the use of the 2-3 cups of the green tea gives us the ability to burn the extra calories of the body.

WHat is YOUR favourite drive-thru? PLucas1[_2_] General Cooking 33 02-03-2010 01:14 AM
my favourite bbq Peek Oil Barbecue 0 27-05-2008 10:13 PM
Favourite rub biig General Cooking 33 10-07-2006 06:21 AM
which is your favourite tea? Chinesetea Tea 30 29-08-2005 05:27 AM