Old 16-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Banned

Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautybasic View Post
I will tell you my favourite herbal tea later! ( those that don't believe in herbs.. those closed minds need not answer this question!) What is your Favourite herbal tea?
I like green tea very much.

Old 18-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Member

Location: Bangladesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautybasic View Post
I will tell you my favourite herbal tea later! ( those that don't believe in herbs.. those closed minds need not answer this question!) What is your Favourite herbal tea?
I like Ceylon Tea due to it's flavors and aromas.
Old 20-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautybasic View Post
I will tell you my favourite herbal tea later! ( those that don't believe in herbs.. those closed minds need not answer this question!) What is your Favourite herbal tea?
I like green tea. I drink 2-3 cup of green tea daily. Green tea very helpful to boost metabolism and it also useful for weight lose of the body.

Weight Loss Nashville

Last edited by Sherida : 24-12-2011 at 07:59 AM
Old 22-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Member

Location: Usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanhard View Post
I like Ceylon Tea due to it's flavors and aromas.
Well i like the lipton green tea. Lipton jasmine green tea is favorite and i drink
daily after meal.Most people take it to loose weight because of law fats, have
been found it. Some people, take it with empty stomach, but is recommended
to take after meal for better results.
gyms San Carlos

Last edited by Jeffersonnnd : 26-11-2012 at 06:00 AM
Old 16-02-2013, 07:40 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tea transactions in techno-fantasy

Neal Stephenson's 2011 mega-novel Reamde - IMO, his best (or at least
most accessible) in some time - features the following crash of cultures:

"She had approached Zula and struck up a conversation yesterday
afternoon. [They] had found their way to a street where a number of tea
sellers had their shops, and Zula had been eyeing them, trying to decide
which one she would approach, psyching herself up for another round of
bargaining. And then suddenly this woman had been in front of her, blue
boots planted, smiling confidently, and striking up a conversation in
oddly colloquial English. And after a minute or two she had produced
this huge bolus of green tea, seemingly from nowhere, and told Zula a
story about it. How she and her people€”Zula had forgotten the name of
the group, but Blue Boots wanted it understood that it was a separate
ethnicity€”lived way up in the mountains of western Fujian. They had been
chased up there a zillion years ago and lived in forts on misty
mountaintops. Consequently, no one was upstream of them€”the water ran
clean from the sky, there was no industrial runoff contaminating their
soil, and there never would be. Blue Boots had gone on to enumerate
several other virtues of the place and to explain how these superlative
qualities had been impregnated into the tea leaves at the molecular
level and could be transferred into the bodies, minds, and souls of
people condemned to live in not-so-blessed realms simply by drinking
vast quantities of said tea. A kilogram of the stuff would vanish in no
time and Zula would be begging for more. But it would be hard to buy
more in America. Speaking of which, Blue Boots was keen on finding a
Western Hemisphere distributor for this product, and Zula seemed like a
fine candidate€¦"

For those who enjoy a certain kind of gastronomic-obsessive writing, I
recommend as possibly canonical Stephenson's "Cap'n Crunch" passage from
Ch. 56 of the earlier Cryptonomicon. To understand this passage is to
understand the soul of the otaku. And for video fans, the
chadao-parodying "ramen master" play-within-a-play-within-a-play scene
from Tampopo, and Gorodish's diving gear-clad exquisition on zen in the
art of baguette-buttering from Diva. Latter two currently available on
YouTube.

Other such gems invited.

-DM

Old 16-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Good question. I had to go check with the House Mouse about this. She say we like healthy Bigelow Green Tea. If a person take a cup each day spiked with a teaspoon full of cinnamon and dollop of local honey it supposed to cure cancer and stuff like that. Now Chinese folks do that twenty times a day and they aint never sick in case nobody noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjohnsmith View Post
What kind and brand of tea is your favorite?
Old 19-02-2013, 02:18 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Favourite Tea

Bonville Organic is a perfectionist in producing organic products. We offer you the best that Mother nature has gifted us. We search and scour the slopes of Assam, Ooty, Coonoor and Darjeeling, to name a few of the best green tea and black tea destinations in the world to bring you nothing but the the best of organic products. Just the way the first song sticks in your head all day long, the first drink will make your day. Bonville Organic Tea Estates brings you the best tea drinking experience you have ever had. The care we take and expertise we use to deliver you the quality of tea is an art in itself. It is so good that you will feel that the tea leaves were just plucked, brewed and presented to you.

www.bonvilleorganic.com
Old 28-05-2013, 06:16 AM
Member

Location: us

I like china green tea.It have different flavors.And so much healthy our body..
Old 08-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjohnsmith View Post
What kind and brand of tea is your favorite?
Green tea is best i drink both tea . morning black at night green
Old 23-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Senior Member

I like Vintage Teas rich aromatic flavours of black, white, green, organic, herb and infused teas.

Vintage Teas, Organic Tea, Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Ceylon Tea

Old 16-12-2013, 08:13 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero1 View Post
I am also agree with your drink and also prefer the use of the green and the reason is that the use of the 2-3 cups of the green tea gives us the ability to burn the extra calories of the body.
Whatever brand, I prefer to drink only black tea because of no cholestrols and healthy to our body, which makes to fit our body too. Cholestrols- which depends on the cholestrols makes activate the cells into inactivate. so the persons who offers black tea will be BRISK for the whole day.
Old 24-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Member

I like natural green tea because it is more beneficial for the health and fitness.
I take green tea daily in my breakfast. It help to control my cholesterol level and also to manage my body weight because it burn all unnecessary body fat.

adamprowse weight loss

Last edited by Jistong005 : 25-01-2014 at 11:43 AM

WHat is YOUR favourite drive-thru? PLucas1[_2_] General Cooking 33 02-03-2010 01:14 AM
my favourite bbq Peek Oil Barbecue 0 27-05-2008 10:13 PM
Favourite rub biig General Cooking 33 10-07-2006 06:21 AM
which is your favourite tea? Chinesetea Tea 30 29-08-2005 05:27 AM