Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Cocaine Shu Puer

I watched a documentary on cocaine production in Columbia. The green
leaf looks like it came off a tea tree. This is the form consumed by
the locals for altitude sickness. In the forest they build a large
pit and wet it with river water creating a mush pit. They throw in
the raw leaf and let it ferment for several weeks before they add
chemicals to extract the concentrated cocaine. The parallels to black
puer processing minus the chemicals was most interesting.

Jim

PS My large purchase of Shu chitze tongs in 2004 are finally loosing
the wet wodui taste. There is now a rich dark single note of ... I
tail off here because I havent seen a description of the taste when
shu ages. Some say it doesnt loose the wodui taste but I beg to
differ.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

hmm interesting analogy now this article will get a lot of attention,
yes "fermentation" can be found everywhere.

p.s. for dark puer seven stack cakes:
dark puer and cinnamon very nice.
and for any greens, green puer and jasmine.