Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Babelcarp has moved

Those of you who use Babelcarp should know that it now has its own
domain:

http://babelcarp.org

(Yes, I know this was long, long overdue.)

Please stop using the old URL!

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
http://babelcarp.org
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Dear Lew,

Thank you for the information, but most all of thank you for this great
service that made me able to identify numerous Chinese teas and to find
their original Chinese ortography!

Gyorgy

"Lewis Perin" > skrev i meddelelsen
news
> Those of you who use Babelcarp should know that it now has its own
> domain:
>
> http://babelcarp.org
>
> (Yes, I know this was long, long overdue.)
>
> Please stop using the old URL!
>
> /Lew
> ---
> Lew Perin /

http://babelcarp.org

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 9, 11:09*am, "Gyorgy Sajo" > wrote:
> Dear Lew,
>
> Thank you for the information, but most all of thank you for this great
> service that made me able to identify numerous Chinese teas and to find
> their original Chinese ortography!
>
> Gyorgy
>
> "Lewis Perin" > skrev i meddelelsennews >

second here.
love babelcarp.

Babelcarp milestone Lewis Perin Tea 1 07-03-2011 04:45 PM
Talking Babelcarp ? Mal from Oz Tea 13 04-05-2008 03:20 PM
Babelcarp enters a third milliverbium Lewis Perin Tea 12 31-08-2007 04:41 PM
Babelcarp experts' page Lewis Perin Tea 9 18-09-2006 07:05 PM
rfpFAQ has MOVED SCUBApix Preserving 1 28-11-2005 12:21 AM