Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default my tea road

I am so happy that we have our new site with a stylish look and better
shipment service. Now adding puerh tea into my product line is making
the whole site more completed.

My family do tea business in Taiwan for a decade so I did not really
appreciate how easy I can get fine tea around when I lived there.
Until moving to the US, It is surprised to me that many people here
dont even know what oolong or puerh is and that to me sounds like they
dont know what water is.

Most tea we found here is tea bag and hardly taste the originally
sweet of tea due to the broken tea leaf and even if we tried to get
some high quality tea and you have to spend an hour to China town and
their quality is just okay.

No wonder many friend told me they dont like tea because of the bitter
taste. The answer is simple that they never have the gourmet level tea
ever.

I know having a web tea ship is a small step but more important is to
spread out the seed for people to learn how to appreciate the high
grade loose tea.

have a great tea day!.

On the road again George Shirley[_2_] Preserving 12 06-03-2011 11:37 PM
On the road again Adam Funk General Cooking 0 26-09-2006 11:20 AM
On the Road BBQ Jason Tinling Barbecue 2 11-07-2006 09:42 PM
tea road John Tea 0 28-11-2005 11:28 AM
On The Road Again Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 8 05-11-2004 03:36 PM