FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Is Tea bad for Guys? (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/407936-tea-bad-guys.html)

jimmyleo 30-05-2011 05:37 PM

Is Tea bad for Guys?

well, i am little addicted with taking tea, my mom says more than 2 cups a day tea is not healthy for males. Is it so?

TeaSnob 07-06-2011 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyleo (Post 1620406)
well, i am little addicted with taking tea, my mom says more than 2 cups a day tea is not healthy for males. Is it so?

You shouldn't have any problems with drinking tea as long as what you are drinking is tea and not tisanes. Tisanes or herbal teas have lots of different properties that aren't always the same as teas.

BRooney 08-06-2011 06:49 PM

Tea is not bad for any one it is the best thing and you should take it at least once in a day.

Knick 24-06-2011 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRooney (Post 1623485)
Tea is not bad for any one it is the best thing and you should take it at least once in a day.

Green Tea is good for your health and you can take it daily..!!
But I think the regular use of white tea can harm your health so you should avoid drinking it daily...!!

Julien ÉLIE 24-06-2011 11:34 PM

Is Tea bad for Guys?

> Green Tea is good for your health and you can take it daily..!!
> But I think the regular use of white tea can harm your health so you
> should avoid drinking it daily...!!

Why and how would white tea harm our health?

(Because of too much "yin" brought along to our body, thus creating an
unbalanced energy?)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Mieux vaut allumer une bougie que maudire les ténèbres. » (Lao
Zi)

Archer 18-07-2011 04:42 PM

Everything can be badly effect on you if you cross the limits.So,tea not bad for guys.We should use it because it sharp the person mind.But if you over the use of it can badly effect on your health and create problems for the persons.We should take it 2 to 3 cups in day.Not more than it.

Fidel 09-09-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyleo (Post 1620406)
well, i am little addicted with taking tea, my mom says more than 2 cups a day tea is not healthy for males. Is it so?

Well i thinks Tea is good for health, this is good for health,
and make mind Fresh, so i like tea...

goodfood 23-09-2011 06:39 AM

We are an easy-to-use on-line ordering system for the food service industry, giving you access to wholesale food suppliers anywhere in mainland Australia and Tasmania. Our suppliers range from wholesale gourmet food, wholesale cafe food, wholesale organic food, wholesale nougat, wholesale flour, wholesale gluten free products, wholesale packaging and much more.

Will11San 12-10-2011 06:20 AM

I think drinking tea is beneficial for health.. it's very handy for reduced stress and depression purpose.

flake 03-11-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyleo (Post 1620406)
well, i am little addicted with taking tea, my mom says more than 2 cups a day tea is not healthy for males. Is it so?

yes this is the bad for tean age guys if we use to it more. if you use to this one time in a day then this is beneficial. but if you use more than one then this is not the way

Sherida 20-12-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flake (Post 1678570)
yes this is the bad for tean age guys if we use to it more. if you use to this one time in a day then this is beneficial. but if you use more than one then this is not the way

No, Green tea is not bad for guys. Green tea is best for both male and females.
We must drink green tea twice in a day which burn 60 calories in a day.

agostino221 22-12-2011 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherida (Post 1695379)
No, Green tea is not bad for guys. Green tea is best for both male and females.
We must drink green tea twice in a day which burn 60 calories in a day.

I am a morning tea lover.I think nothing is bad for anyone untill he/she is in limit. I take tea one or two time daily.I love tea such as a baby love his mother.

azizbd 28-05-2013 06:34 AM

Tea is healthy of us but if you more then 2 cups every day then you can understand that you are addicted..so it is bad for us.

Alone 06-09-2013 07:30 AM

Actually tea is good for those people who want to boost his metabolism and really nice to burn fat. But most of people are getting allergic from it and can't take it even they were not tasted it like me.

edwardfranklin 25-09-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyleo (Post 1620406)
well, i am little addicted with taking tea, my mom says more than 2 cups a day tea is not healthy for males. Is it so?

Actually Tea is not bad for any one :D but don`t drink tea with many sugar :D ahhaahah :)

David Sharad 05-10-2013 02:55 PM

Tea is good not bad.!

Tea is a widely consumed beverage in the world. It is not bad for guys. Tea may help with cancer, heart disease, and diabetes. It encourage weight loss, control blood pressure, reduce tiredness, lower cholesterol and improve mental health.
Tacoma personal trainer