Member

Default Is Tea bad for Guys?

well, i am little addicted with taking tea, my mom says more than 2 cups a day tea is not healthy for males. Is it so?
__________________
Rent to Buy Hertz
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyleo View Post
well, i am little addicted with taking tea, my mom says more than 2 cups a day tea is not healthy for males. Is it so?
You shouldn't have any problems with drinking tea as long as what you are drinking is tea and not tisanes. Tisanes or herbal teas have lots of different properties that aren't always the same as teas.
Member

Tea is not bad for any one it is the best thing and you should take it at least once in a day.
Member

Location: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRooney View Post
Tea is not bad for any one it is the best thing and you should take it at least once in a day.
Green Tea is good for your health and you can take it daily..!!
But I think the regular use of white tea can harm your health so you should avoid drinking it daily...!!
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

> Green Tea is good for your health and you can take it daily..!!
> But I think the regular use of white tea can harm your health so you
> should avoid drinking it daily...!!

Why and how would white tea harm our health?

(Because of too much "yin" brought along to our body, thus creating an
unbalanced energy?)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Mieux vaut allumer une bougie que maudire les ténèbres. » (Lao
Zi)

Member

Everything can be badly effect on you if you cross the limits.So,tea not bad for guys.We should use it because it sharp the person mind.But if you over the use of it can badly effect on your health and create problems for the persons.We should take it 2 to 3 cups in day.Not more than it.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyleo View Post
well, i am little addicted with taking tea, my mom says more than 2 cups a day tea is not healthy for males. Is it so?
Well i thinks Tea is good for health, this is good for health,
and make mind Fresh, so i like tea...
Senior Member

We are an easy-to-use on-line ordering system for the food service industry, giving you access to wholesale food suppliers anywhere in mainland Australia and Tasmania. Our suppliers range from wholesale gourmet food, wholesale cafe food, wholesale organic food, wholesale nougat, wholesale flour, wholesale gluten free products, wholesale packaging and much more.

Last edited by goodfood : 26-09-2011 at 12:34 PM
Member

I think drinking tea is beneficial for health.. it's very handy for reduced stress and depression purpose.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyleo View Post
well, i am little addicted with taking tea, my mom says more than 2 cups a day tea is not healthy for males. Is it so?
yes this is the bad for tean age guys if we use to it more. if you use to this one time in a day then this is beneficial. but if you use more than one then this is not the way

Last edited by flake : 05-11-2011 at 03:05 PM

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flake View Post
yes this is the bad for tean age guys if we use to it more. if you use to this one time in a day then this is beneficial. but if you use more than one then this is not the way
No, Green tea is not bad for guys. Green tea is best for both male and females.
We must drink green tea twice in a day which burn 60 calories in a day.
Banned

Location: UK
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherida View Post
No, Green tea is not bad for guys. Green tea is best for both male and females.
We must drink green tea twice in a day which burn 60 calories in a day.
I am a morning tea lover.I think nothing is bad for anyone untill he/she is in limit. I take tea one or two time daily.I love tea such as a baby love his mother.
Member

Location: us

Tea is healthy of us but if you more then 2 cups every day then you can understand that you are addicted..so it is bad for us.
Member

Actually tea is good for those people who want to boost his metabolism and really nice to burn fat. But most of people are getting allergic from it and can't take it even they were not tasted it like me.

Last edited by Alone : 21-10-2014 at 02:08 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyleo View Post
well, i am little addicted with taking tea, my mom says more than 2 cups a day tea is not healthy for males. Is it so?
Actually Tea is not bad for any one but don`t drink tea with many sugar ahhaahah

Banned

Default Tea is good not bad.!

Tea is a widely consumed beverage in the world. It is not bad for guys. Tea may help with cancer, heart disease, and diabetes. It encourage weight loss, control blood pressure, reduce tiredness, lower cholesterol and improve mental health.
Tacoma personal trainer

Last edited by David Sharad : 05-10-2013 at 03:09 PM

Hey Guys jim davis Marketplace 0 30-12-2012 09:34 PM
Five Guys vs. In'N'Out aem General Cooking 23 10-05-2011 12:39 AM
Hey guys Sebaone Barbecue 5 17-10-2009 05:38 PM
you guys are right... mikel Barbecue 1 09-10-2006 02:44 AM
You guys ... Nancy Young General Cooking 20 08-11-2003 02:43 AM