Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default µL§Ú¯ù·| ¤¤*^¤å Wu-Wo Tea Ceremony English

On Mar 5, 8:51*pm, Space Cowboy > wrote:
> With all due respect Wu-Wo sounds like a lot of ceremony. * I remember
> a discussion we had years ago about tea ritual. *I think you cant get
> away from it. *Its like gongfu. *The more same it is the more it is
> not. *I think in essence it is different for everybody but in the end
> you end up with a cup of tea. *I appreciate the most difference from
> the act of choosing, smell ing, brewing and drinking. *I never take it
> for granted. *My wife bought me a tea set yesterday. *This morning she
> said make me some in *your new tea set. *It was the most fun I had in
> a long while. *I thought this was the first time this teaset ever made
> tea. *It was something made by man for man. *So obvious but not so
> obvious. *Everything we do in tea is an inherent contradiction. *We
> make order out of chaos with each cup.
>
> Jim
>
> On Mar 4, 12:09 am, icetea8 > wrote:

there's that 'ceremony' word again, if we look at the words in chinese
it is wu-wo gathering and or association, yes it is a ceremony/ritual,
i suggest trying the pot outside wu-wo tea ceremony style, which is
making tea outside with nature, just bring a bag, thermos, a few cups,
teapot with tealeaf, wrap up the teaware in cloths, this can be fun...
icetea8
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

More Wu-Wo socials less GongFu sermons.

Jim

On Mar 6, 8:50 am, icetea8 > wrote:
> On Mar 5, 8:51 pm, Space Cowboy > wrote:
> > With all due respect Wu-Wo sounds like a lot of ceremony.

....i delete me

> > On Mar 4, 12:09 am, icetea8 > wrote:

> there's that 'ceremony' word again, if we look at the words in chinese
> it is wu-wo gathering and or association, yes it is a ceremony/ritual,
> i suggest trying the pot outside wu-wo tea ceremony style, which is
> making tea outside with nature, just bring a bag, thermos, a few cups,
> teapot with tealeaf, wrap up the teaware in cloths, this can be fun...
> icetea8

無我茶會 中英文 Wu-Wo Tea Ceremony English Julien ÉLIE Tea 1 07-03-2011 03:08 PM
New scam alert! Non-English-speaking illegals as foster parentsof monolingual English U.S. kids! greg3347 General Cooking 0 11-12-2007 01:16 PM
Wu-Wo Tea Ceremony ,(無我茶會) icetea Tea 0 03-04-2006 04:35 PM
Wu-Wo Tea Ceremony, (–³‰ä’ƒ˜ð). icetea Tea 0 01-08-2005 07:49 AM
Wu-Wo Tea Ceremony icetea Tea 17 28-07-2005 12:20 AM