Tea (rec.drink.tea) Discussion relating to tea, the world's second most consumed beverage (after water), made by infusing or boiling the leaves of the tea plant (C. sinensis or close relatives) in water.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Hi Looking for a site to buy a nice 2 cup (12 oz) tea pot

Hi

Looking to buy this as a gift for my SO so want to get a nice one. I
would have chosen one of the glass, transparent ones from special
teas, but given its gone and Teavana primarily has larger ones,
looking for some sites with good options.

Thank You

Shriram
  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 642
Default Hi Looking for a site to buy a nice 2 cup (12 oz) tea pot

Shri > wrote:
>
>Looking to buy this as a gift for my SO so want to get a nice one. I
>would have chosen one of the glass, transparent ones from special
>teas, but given its gone and Teavana primarily has larger ones,
>looking for some sites with good options.


Upton's sells the Chatsworth pots, and they have some small ones. I have
long used the cheap Chatsworth hotelware pots; the spouts are well-designed
and don't drip. The fancy bone china ones are lighter and similarly designed.
--scott

--
"C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,231
Default Hi Looking for a site to buy a nice 2 cup (12 oz) tea pot

If there is a Teavana close buy you might check it out. Whenever I go
into one there are doubled walled single and double cup pots. You
might have to buy the set that includes the cups. Most kitchenware
stores carry some size of Bodum. Id say any online store previously
mentioned here carries something like that. If you have access to
large Asian store then problem solved.

Jim

PS I recently picked up a 2200ml pyrex pot with infuser. I have no
idea what I will use it for.


On Feb 7, 3:03 pm, Shri > wrote:
> Hi
>
> Looking to buy this as a gift for my SO so want to get a nice one. I
> would have chosen one of the glass, transparent ones from special
> teas, but given its gone and Teavana primarily has larger ones,
> looking for some sites with good options.
>
> Thank You
>
> Shriram


  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Hi Looking for a site to buy a nice 2 cup (12 oz) tea pot

On Feb 9, 4:56*pm, Space Cowboy > wrote:
> If there is a Teavana close buy you might check it out. *Whenever I go
> into one there are doubled walled single and double cup pots. *You
> might have to buy the set that includes the cups. *Most kitchenware
> stores carry some size of Bodum. *Id say any online store previously
> mentioned here carries something like that. *If you have access to
> large Asian store then problem solved.
>
> Jim
>
> PS *I recently picked up a 2200ml pyrex pot with infuser. *I have no
> idea what I will use it for.
>
> On Feb 7, 3:03 pm, Shri > wrote:
>
> > Hi

>
> > Looking to buy this as a gift for my SO so want to get a nice one. I
> > would have chosen one of the glass, transparent ones from special
> > teas, but given its gone and Teavana primarily has larger ones,
> > looking for some sites with good options.

>
> > Thank You

>
> > Shriram


check out some a ian supermarket。
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nice salsa site Bryan[_6_] General Cooking 31 10-07-2011 06:55 PM
nice little food site modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] General Cooking 3 14-03-2009 01:06 AM
nice web site Joan and Papillons: Cosmo & Midge Diabetic 0 14-09-2007 04:55 PM
nice sleepwear web site [email protected] General Cooking 0 04-09-2006 10:19 AM
Nice site Michael Odom General Cooking 2 23-04-2005 03:12 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2024 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"