Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Daybreak to Sunset tea habit

I got back from a short trip to SF. I was up before daybreak catching
up on the Net. I was famished for a cup of tea but couldnt make any
before the first rays of the day. This has happened to me before. It
then occurred to me I dont drink tea when it is dark. Sometimes in
the evening I might have a cup of puer but it is only technically a
tea. Are there any vampire tea drinkers around. Even the literature
only indicates daytime habits.

Jim

PS I thought Ive seen it all when it comes to the tea leaf. Im still
amazed at what I saw in SF and will report soon. Incidentally I can
say now I was involved in several multiple hour gong fu sessions. It
changed my mind on the tea evaluation process. Im still a fan of
drinking an English tea pot bone dry but I will give the thimble shots
their due.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Sep 23, 10:09*am, Space Cowboy > wrote:
> I got back from a short trip to SF. *I was up before daybreak catching
> up on the Net. *I was famished for a cup of tea but couldnt make any
> before the first rays of the day. *This has happened to me before. *It
> then occurred to me I dont drink tea when it is dark. *Sometimes in
> the evening I might have a cup of puer but it is only technically a
> tea. *Are there any vampire tea drinkers around. *Even the literature
> only indicates daytime habits.
>
> Jim
>
> PS *I thought Ive seen it all when it comes to the tea leaf. *Im still
> amazed at what I saw in SF and will report soon. *Incidentally I can
> say now I was involved in several multiple hour gong fu sessions. *It
> changed my mind on the tea evaluation process. *Im still a fan of
> drinking an English tea pot bone dry but I will give the thimble shots
> their due.

I have my breakfast teas, which I drink sporadically, my late morning
teas, and my midafternoon teas (green.) If I do a vampire drink, it
would be a tisane.... Toci

Healthy Morning Habit Radhika Recipes 1 01-08-2012 04:57 PM
Is Your Meat Habit Giving You Diabetes? The reluctant vegan. Vegan 15 25-07-2011 02:24 PM
Is Your Meat Habit Giving You Diabetes? [email protected] Vegan 2 21-07-2011 10:51 AM
Chinese Try to Break a Chopstick Habit MrPepper11 Restaurants 0 11-08-2005 07:52 PM
HABIT BREAD Tim Recipes 0 15-06-2005 10:31 AM