FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Daybreak to Sunset tea habit (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/400802-daybreak-sunset-tea-habit.html)

Space Cowboy 23-09-2010 04:09 PM

Daybreak to Sunset tea habit

I got back from a short trip to SF. I was up before daybreak catching
up on the Net. I was famished for a cup of tea but couldnt make any
before the first rays of the day. This has happened to me before. It
then occurred to me I dont drink tea when it is dark. Sometimes in
the evening I might have a cup of puer but it is only technically a
tea. Are there any vampire tea drinkers around. Even the literature
only indicates daytime habits.

Jim

PS I thought Ive seen it all when it comes to the tea leaf. Im still
amazed at what I saw in SF and will report soon. Incidentally I can
say now I was involved in several multiple hour gong fu sessions. It
changed my mind on the tea evaluation process. Im still a fan of
drinking an English tea pot bone dry but I will give the thimble shots
their due.

toci 23-09-2010 07:31 PM

On Sep 23, 10:09*am, Space Cowboy wrote:
I got back from a short trip to SF. *I was up before daybreak catching
up on the Net. *I was famished for a cup of tea but couldnt make any
before the first rays of the day. *This has happened to me before. *It
then occurred to me I dont drink tea when it is dark. *Sometimes in
the evening I might have a cup of puer but it is only technically a
tea. *Are there any vampire tea drinkers around. *Even the literature
only indicates daytime habits.

Jim

PS *I thought Ive seen it all when it comes to the tea leaf. *Im still
amazed at what I saw in SF and will report soon. *Incidentally I can
say now I was involved in several multiple hour gong fu sessions. *It
changed my mind on the tea evaluation process. *Im still a fan of
drinking an English tea pot bone dry but I will give the thimble shots
their due.

I have my breakfast teas, which I drink sporadically, my late morning
teas, and my midafternoon teas (green.) If I do a vampire drink, it
would be a tisane.... Toci