FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Haiku Competition--Win free tea every Wednesday! (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/399799-haiku-competition-win-free.html)

teaflection 19-08-2010 06:30 PM

Haiku Competition--Win free tea every Wednesday!

I work for a gourmet loose leaf tea company called Teaflection, and we host a fun, weekly haiku competition where you can win free loose leaf tea of your choice from our catalog if you have that week's winning submission. Participating is very simple. All you have to do is submit your own haiku to this form; we will notify you if you win, and we'll post the winning entry on our Facebook page. May the best poet win!!!