Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Malawi plus lemon myrtle iced tea

I like this better than Malawi by itself- three parts tea and one part
lemon myrtle. Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Lemon myrtle is like tabs of butter, slippery. One of my favorites
when getting over my first cold in decades. I recognize tisanes as
being popular with the masses. Its a better substitute than sugar.
Ive come across several I think the perfect addition to tea. I prefer
them cold to hot.

Jim

On Jul 16, 12:47 pm, toci > wrote:
> I like this better than Malawi by itself- three parts tea and one part
> lemon myrtle. Toci

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

In article >,
toci > wrote:
>I like this better than Malawi by itself- three parts tea and one part
>lemon myrtle. Toci

Which Malawi are you drinking? I am saddened to see that Upton's is out
of their very good Malawai BOP and don't expect to get any in this season.
--scott

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Jul 16, 5:48*pm, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
> In article >,
>
> toci > wrote:
> >I like this better than Malawi by itself- three parts tea and one part
> >lemon myrtle. * * Toci

> Which Malawi are you drinking? *I am saddened to see that Upton's is out
> of their very good Malawai BOP and don't expect to get any in this season..
> --scott
>
> --
> "C'est un Nagra. *C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

That's the one- from Upton. I got it six or eight months ago and
expect to use it up this summer. I'll probably replace it with an
Assam. The lemon myrtle was from Upton, too and Upton seems to have
replaced it with an Austrailian lemon myrtle. Toci

Malawi not good for iced tea Oregonian Haruspex Tea 0 23-10-2014 01:16 AM
Which tee is good test-Arizona Diet Green Iced Tea & Arizona Diet Lemon Iced Tea? Scott Dorsey Tea 0 07-12-2011 09:12 PM
Malawi iced tea toci Tea 0 07-07-2010 07:49 PM
Second attempt on Malawi toci Tea 2 26-09-2008 11:30 AM
Myrtle teak General Cooking 4 03-01-2007 11:59 PM