FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Malawi plus lemon myrtle iced tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/398721-malawi-plus-lemon-myrtle.html)

toci 16-07-2010 07:47 PM

Malawi plus lemon myrtle iced tea

I like this better than Malawi by itself- three parts tea and one part
lemon myrtle. Toci

Space Cowboy 16-07-2010 09:24 PM

Malawi plus lemon myrtle iced tea

Lemon myrtle is like tabs of butter, slippery. One of my favorites
when getting over my first cold in decades. I recognize tisanes as
being popular with the masses. Its a better substitute than sugar.
Ive come across several I think the perfect addition to tea. I prefer
them cold to hot.

Jim

Scott Dorsey 16-07-2010 11:48 PM

Malawi plus lemon myrtle iced tea

In article >,
toci > wrote:
>I like this better than Malawi by itself- three parts tea and one part
>lemon myrtle. Toci

Which Malawi are you drinking? I am saddened to see that Upton's is out
of their very good Malawai BOP and don't expect to get any in this season.
--scott

toci 17-07-2010 04:23 PM

On Jul 16, 5:48*pm, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
> In article >,
>
> toci > wrote:
> >I like this better than Malawi by itself- three parts tea and one part
> >lemon myrtle. * * Toci

> Which Malawi are you drinking? *I am saddened to see that Upton's is out
> of their very good Malawai BOP and don't expect to get any in this season..
> --scott
>
> --
> "C'est un Nagra. *C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

That's the one- from Upton. I got it six or eight months ago and
expect to use it up this summer. I'll probably replace it with an
Assam. The lemon myrtle was from Upton, too and Upton seems to have
replaced it with an Austrailian lemon myrtle. Toci