Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.coffee,rec.food.drink.tea

Default Sugar-free/Splenda coffee syrups in Chicgo.

read this thread, am wondering why one couldn't buy bottles of flavoring and
just put a few drops of say rasberry extract in the water then add splendia
to taste, does anyone know is these extracts have sugar/carbs in them, I am
thinking of those bottles that are the same size as a standard vanilla
bottle or food dye bottle? Lee