Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Good Iced Tea at a Chain Restaurant???

Believe it.

Is it the top of the notch quality that you won't find anywhere else? No,
sorry. However, when my wife and I go to the local Cheesecake factory,
they have this sweet Iced Mint Green Tea. I didn't think I would like it
when I first heard of it, but my wife isn't as picky or pretentious, and
she tried it. She said it was really good, so I tried it.

Wow, this is so much better than what most of the other places serve,
even if it has Mint and sugar in it. Still, it's a wonderful iced tea,
and I was really surprised. Now, that's what I order whenever I go.

Aaron W. Hsu
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Lots of ice and unsweetened like I grew up with. Another good combo
is Liptons unsweetened with carbonated water from a fountain. At the
Cheesecake Factory I need hot tea to lubricate the lumps in the
throat. Popeyes started carrying its own brand of tea in southern
designer urns. I always look for something similar in the antique
stores but never come across any.

Jim