Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default the first step of Pu erh Tea

Is tea collectible? Is it possible to make an investment from it? Can
you imagine tea leaves being compressed into disc shape? The answer is
in the affirmative. Chinese tea, can be compressed and invested. But
how? To start uncovering the veil, this is the book you must have.
You may not have heard of Chinese Puerh Tea before, but this should
not stop you from appreciating its pleasant and remarkable taste and
smell. This book will lead you and open you the door to the world of
Chinese Puerh Tea by revealing the mysterious side of it, such as the
showing you some classic Puerh Tea collection series. This book is
easy to understand and you must have one on your bookshelf for your
quick reference
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Collecting is nothing more than I have something you want to buy.
What determines that in every market is different. The three general
factors for puer are age, storage, and terroir. The fourth and most
important is serendipity which is the aggregate of the first three.
It is a term I coined. I think the general concensus on the puer
forms like TeaChat and Badger/Blade there are too many variables in
light of the recent puer bubble collapse to sustain a collectors
market. I just finished Dragon Sea by Frank Pope on the Vietnamese
porcelain antiquities salvage of the HoiAn off their coast. That is
the only known Vietnamese porcelain from the mid 1500s in the world.
After the disappointing auction sale the salvage investors declared
bankruptcy. 3 museums were established in Vietnam to house the
collection from the governments alloted share of the salvage.

Jim
Experienced Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Aroma View Post
Is tea collectible? Is it possible to make an investment from it? Can
you imagine tea leaves being compressed into disc shape? The answer is
in the affirmative. Chinese tea, can be compressed and invested. But
how? To start uncovering the veil, this is the book you must have.
You may not have heard of Chinese Puerh Tea before, but this should
not stop you from appreciating its pleasant and remarkable taste and
smell. This book will lead you and open you the door to the world of
Chinese Puerh Tea by revealing the mysterious side of it, such as the
showing you some classic Puerh Tea collection series. This book is
easy to understand and you must have one on your bookshelf for your
quick reference
well,the book you refered to is the " the first step of Pu er tea"?
i got some amazing info on various teas on www.5ktea.com. now check it out!!!!
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Mar 29, 1:36*am, hellohello <hellohello.
> wrote:
> Tea Aroma;1456981 Wrote:
>
> > Is tea collectible? Is it possible to make an investment from it? Can
> > you imagine tea leaves being compressed into disc shape? The answer is
> > in the affirmative. Chinese tea, can be compressed and invested. But
> > how? To start uncovering the veil, this is the book you must have.
> > You may not have heard of Chinese Puerh Tea before, but this should
> > not stop you from appreciating its pleasant and remarkable taste and
> > smell. This book will lead you and open you the door to the world of
> > Chinese Puerh Tea by revealing the mysterious side of it, such as the
> > showing you some classic Puerh Tea collection series. This book is
> > easy to understand and you must have one on your bookshelf for your
> > quick reference

> well,the book you refered to is the " the first step of Pu er tea"?
> i got some amazing info on various teas onwww.5ktea.com. * now check it
> out!!!!
>
> --
> hellohello

Thank you, hellohello,
we also have teas on our website: www.TEAroma.us
If you like to learn more tea, the art of tea will be very helpful to
you.
=)
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

yeah, i drink raw puerh tea almost everyday and i do like this taste.
Puerh tea to me is still new because most time i like to drink high
mountain oolong tea and they smell really good.