FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Another Vietnamese green tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/394216-another-vietnamese-green-tea.html)

Space Cowboy 26-02-2010 01:36 PM

Another Vietnamese green tea

Đệ nhất danh tr* is a well known green tea from the Tân Cương region
of Thái Nguyên province.

http://i46.tinypic.com/fp8rqw.jpg

It is essentially spring bud. The three top left Chinese characters
say New Leaf Tea. It is a mildly robust green tea with no harshness.
This makes a very good everyday green tea without the high price for a
package of 120g. The aluminum packaging makes a tight seal. It is
unscented but dry aroma is like a vegetable stand. Youve smelled it
before but what is it. Tantalizing comes to mind. Its becoming one
of my goto green teas without the fancy pants. It reminds me of one
of my favorites Chinese Yin Hao. You can see the elephant brand logo
at the top under magnification.

Jim