Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Ceylon needle grade tea

Here is a picture of Ceylon needle grade tea I mentioned as a PS in
another post:
http://i47.tinypic.com/2i8hoqx.jpg
I dont know the particular area it came from. It has a milder Ceylon
taste than most. If you like the Ceylon taste there are cheaper ones
than this. You pay for the grade and not the taste. Its hard to see
but it is half white/black on the length of the needle. Very unusual.
My wife noticed it the other day when I made her tea ie anything but
Chinese.

Jim

Silver Needle frustration mmm_yummy Tea 7 08-08-2009 11:55 PM
picture of silver needle Tea Sunrise Tea 3 29-10-2007 10:07 PM
Pin prick needle tea Space Cowboy Tea 0 13-01-2006 04:11 PM
Space Needle: romantic! St. Matthew Restaurants 0 17-06-2004 05:45 PM
What is Commerical Grade about the Commercial Grade line from CharBroil? Joshua Barbecue 5 20-04-2004 12:27 PM