Joanne Rosen

Default oolong tea

mike, michael, etc.
can you suggest on-line web source of lightly fermented oolongs-
thanx
joanne

Pete

I buy all my tea online at www.stashtea.com Been buying from them for at
least 10 years without any problems.

"Joanne Rosen" > wrote in message
. net...
> mike, michael, etc.
> can you suggest on-line web source of lightly fermented oolongs-
> thanx
> joanne

Falky foo

I got my first internet order from Stash, then realized their prices were
comparitively high. They're a big company with big overhead; most stuff in
their catalog one can find at much lower prices elsewhere.

"Pete" > wrote in message
> I buy all my tea online at www.stashtea.com Been buying from them for

at
> least 10 years without any problems.
>

> "Joanne Rosen" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > mike, michael, etc.
> > can you suggest on-line web source of lightly fermented oolongs-
> > thanx
> > joanne

Michael Plant

Joanne . net10/3/04

> can you suggest on-line web source of lightly fermented oolongs-
> thanx
> joanne

Joanne,

Tea Centre in Canada has lightly roasted Taiwan Oolongs that you might
enjoy, including Bao Zhongs, Li Shan, and Dong Ding.
<http://www.teacentre.ca/oolongtea.htm>

Silk Road Teas, which is of course *not* on line has a range of quite
lightly roasted and oxidized green Oolongs in a wide variety of styles.
You will need to telephone at (415) 488-9017.

A new Taiwan Dong Ding will be coming on line soon from IPOT. I am drinking
it now. It's somewhat more roasted than I expected, although pretty green.
Very interesting. I think it might not be just what you're looking for.

David's Oolongs are truly green types. I've tried several and can recommend
them to you given your preference.

Michael

Pete

Don't know about that but I do know that after you buy from them for a while
you start to get special rates and offers that others don't get. Either way
I haven't been disappointed and get fine quality tea.

Pete

Don't know about that but I do know that after you buy from them for a while
you start to get special rates and offers that others don't get. Either way
I haven't been disappointed and get fine quality tea.

Pete

I was just replying to Falky foo saying that Stash is expensive.

Joanne Rosen

i called david hoffman at 6:30pm
he doesn' t carry most of the taiwan oolongs and he has a $50 minimum
order-
i am going to speak to the manager, mark, at the whole foods market in
edgewater-
david says he sells to whole foods if they request teas.
"Michael Plant" > wrote in message
> 10/4/04
>

>> Don't know about that but I do know that after you buy from them for a
>> while
>> you start to get special rates and offers that others don't get. Either
>> way
>> I haven't been disappointed and get fine quality tea.

> Pete,
>
> Since you removed all trace of the orginal post to which you refer, I have
> no idea what it is that you don't know about. Please let us know which
> company you are talking about.
>
> Best,
> Michael

Joseph Kubera

Joanne,

I am also a big fan of light, "green' oolongs. They're my favorite style, I
think.

Some days I think IPOT's Nantou oolong can't be beat. I have a fresh bag from
them which I havne't opened yet.

I have had two special oolongs -- 03 winter and 04 spring -- from Ten Ren and
found them adequate but lacking charm, no fruit or flower, rather "hard" and
flinty, difficult to warm up to.

Had a light oolong from David Lee Hoffman a couple or years ago; that specific
one didn't ring my chimes. Michael P is getting some new fancy primo samples
from David soon, so Michael may have more info for you.

So I am in limbo...I'm drinking up my Ten Ren supply and what's left of a very
good Wulong from Big Apple Tea House in NYC. Good to hear of Michael's
recommendation of Tea Centre; maybe I'll get in touch with them.

Always interested in good leads from you, as well.

Joe Kubera

Mr.Wang

Add:Xiamen Yunxiang Enterprises Co.,Ltd., No.24,South
Dongpu Two Road, Xiamen, China
The Organic Oolong Tea Base:
Mount, Ziyun, Anxi, Fujian, China
Tel: 0086-0592-8265626 8267726
Fax: 0086-0592-8265627
Contact man:Mr.Wang/LANTER
E-MAIL£º

Please visit our website
http://www.teakingdom.com.cn
or www.yunxiangtea.com

Xiamen Yunxiang Enterprises Co.,Ltd. incorporated in
1988, is a private enterprise specializing in tea and
related products. It has under it an organic Oolong tea
production base, tea plantations on high mountains, tea
factories, tea stores, and tea houses. It has over one
hundred chained stores or counter in different parts of
the country.

The company is growing along the path of specialization in
tea plantation, production and marketing through
recruitment of talents, improvement of production
techniques, development and innovation, and overall
implementation of quality control and "brand" strategy. It
has elementarily developed into a group enterprise with
intensified operation.

Posted through TeaTalk - http://teatalk.dragonwater.com

..

Oolong Tea alicek Tea 0 07-12-2010 08:53 AM
Wu Yi Yan Cha Bing - A Lush Oolong! And The Smoothest Nai Xiang (milk) Oolong! Shen[_2_] Tea 12 20-01-2008 10:27 PM
Bai Hao Oolong DPM Tea 4 01-09-2005 01:13 PM
What is Oolong tea? Douglas Tea 6 12-03-2005 07:44 PM
What is Oolong tea? Douglas Tea 0 27-02-2005 05:21 PM