FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   TeaBags online in the UK... (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/30868-teabags-online-uk.html)

Dan405 10-08-2004 12:11 AM

TeaBags online in the UK...

Whats the groups general opinion on the best place to buy tea online in the
UK? More of a bag person myself (i know i know, very lazy :) ). I'm a big
fan of your basic english breakfast tea's, like that Whittards sell.

Any recommendations?

Cheers

--
Dan

Lizzy White 03-11-2017 12:14 PM

TeaBags online in the UK...

On Tuesday, August 10, 2004 at 4:41:41 AM UTC+5:30, Dan405 wrote:
> Whats the groups general opinion on the best place to buy tea online in the
> UK? More of a bag person myself (i know i know, very lazy :) ). I'm a big
> fan of your basic english breakfast tea's, like that Whittards sell.
>
> Any recommendations?
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Dan

Hi Dan,
I get my tea from Halmari tea and they have a really good collection of a variety of teas. You get both loose leaves and tea bags here so you can buy whichever you want. The price is also very reasonable. Here's the website link - https://www.halmaritea.co.uk/teas/
My personal favorite is Earl Grey.
Hope this of help. :)