Livio Zanini

Default "Is it not a pleasure to have friendes who come from afar?" the Master said

Here I am with Lewis Perin for a couple of cups of tea in Italy. We'll tell
you later, first let's enjoy our tea!
Livio & Lew

Michael Plant

Livio /10/04

> Here I am with Lewis Perin for a couple of cups of tea in Italy. We'll tell
> you later, first let's enjoy our tea!
> Livio & Lew

Cool. (Actually, probably hot.)

Michael

Lewis Perin

"Livio Zanini" > writes:

> Here I am with Lewis Perin for a couple of cups of tea in Italy. We'll tell
> you later, first let's enjoy our tea!
> Livio & Lew

Enjoy it we did.

I spent a blissful few hours in Livio's study in his apartment in
Vicenza during the Italian vacation my wife and I just returned from.
We drank uncounted steeps of what? 8 different teas? and talked about
tea, history, politics, life, the universe, and everything. During the
train ride back to where my wife and I were staying near Venice, I
just couldn't stop smiling. Livio's a great host, and I'll long
remember that evening.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
Lewis Perin

"Livio Zanini" > writes:

> Here I am with Lewis Perin for a couple of cups of tea in Italy. We'll tell
> you later, first let's enjoy our tea!
> Livio & Lew

Enjoy it we did.

I spent a blissful few hours in Livio's study in his apartment in
Vicenza during the Italian vacation my wife and I just returned from.
We drank uncounted steeps of what? 8 different teas? and talked about
tea, history, politics, life, the universe, and everything. During the
train ride back to where my wife and I were staying near Venice, I
just couldn't stop smiling. Livio's a great host, and I'll long
remember that evening.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /