Sam

Default Travel to Taiwan...

....I'm going to be spending the first week in June at Computex (the
largest Taiwanese computer show). I thought I might try and visit a
tea plantation or two. Are there any good ones near Taipei?

What about good places to buy tea in Taipei?

I could possibly make a trip to some other part of Taiwan as well.
Any suggestions?
Livio Zanini

"Sally P." > ha scritto nel messaggio
om...

om>...

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~wicentow/tea/

> Address:
> Wisteria Tea House (紫藤廬) Wisteria Tea House is
> located at 1, Lane 16, Sec 3, Xinsheng S Rd, Taipei.
> (新生南路3段16巷1號,
> 靠和平東路口).
>
> Have a great trip!
>
> sally

Zitenglu (Wisteria tea house) definitely deserves a visit. If you want to
see some plantation without going to far form Taibei, you can go to Maokong,
on the hill south of the city.

Taiwan Yung An teas Space Cowboy Tea 0 15-11-2010 03:16 PM
Taiwan reroasting Space Cowboy Tea 4 24-10-2010 03:43 PM
Mysterious Taiwan tea Space Cowboy Tea 6 02-07-2009 03:52 PM
Tea Powder from Taiwan Scott Dorsey Tea 2 23-09-2007 06:06 PM
Assam tea from Taiwan Space Cowboy Tea 4 18-05-2006 01:33 AM