Michiel van der Kraats

Default FF Darjeeling

The Dutch Tea & Coffee merchants Simon Levelt import a small batch of
what they call Royal Flush, which is actually Ambootia FF specially
flown over for them. My first impression is, that while it has a quite
nice almost leafy taste, I still need to experiment a bit with steeping
times. What are your experiences with this years FF teas?

--
Michiel

We Cup Darjeeling Scott Dorsey Tea 15 04-05-2016 07:55 PM
Darjeeling Tea Kate Tea 0 09-04-2006 04:40 PM
Looking to try Darjeeling [email protected] Tea 14 27-11-2005 04:26 AM
Darjeeling Tea from direct Darjeeling Tea merchant benoythapa Tea 13 01-12-2004 04:46 AM
Darjeeling best before P.A.Saarinen Tea 5 29-01-2004 11:52 AM