Default tea maker

My Krups TEATIME has finally broken. Anyone know if this can be repaired?
Krups will no longer do this.
If not, are there any other teamakers that will heat water, steep loose
tea, and then deposit the brewed tea in a caraffe?
Thanks

Tea

"n" > wrote in message
> My Krups TEATIME has finally broken. Anyone know if this can be repaired?
> Krups will no longer do this.
> If not, are there any other teamakers that will heat water, steep loose
> tea, and then deposit the brewed tea in a caraffe?
> Thanks

I can, but I don't know if I live near your house. How much will you pay me
to move?

Bromo

On 2/22/04 7:00 PM, in article Yob_b.8784$CQ6.4811@fed1read05, "n"
> wrote:

> My Krups TEATIME has finally broken. Anyone know if this can be repaired?
> Krups will no longer do this.
> If not, are there any other teamakers that will heat water, steep loose
> tea, and then deposit the brewed tea in a caraffe?
> Thanks

There is a brand by Chef's Choice - in the US anyway - that does this. It
is no longer made, but in a lot of places still there is stock.

Richard Bornstein

I think that Mrs. Tea is still being sold. It is made by the Mr. Coffee
ppl.

"Bromo" > wrote in message
> On 2/22/04 7:00 PM, in article Yob_b.8784$CQ6.4811@fed1read05, "n"
> > wrote:
>
> > My Krups TEATIME has finally broken. Anyone know if this can be

repaired?
> > Krups will no longer do this.
> > If not, are there any other teamakers that will heat water, steep loose
> > tea, and then deposit the brewed tea in a caraffe?
> > Thanks
> >

> There is a brand by Chef's Choice - in the US anyway - that does this. It
> is no longer made, but in a lot of places still there is stock.

Automatic jam maker gloria p Preserving 6 14-11-2012 11:04 AM
RSS Coffee Feed - Great Drip Coffee Maker - Technivorm Moccamaster KBT-741 - How do you choose a drip coffee maker? With so many brands, modules, features and prices, choosing a drip coffee maker is not as simple as it seems. The Technivorm Moccamast `RSS,,,@...' Coffee 0 20-01-2012 03:11 AM
Spaetzle maker bumblebee4451 Cooking Equipment 0 01-05-2005 07:41 PM
hot tea maker jilliesmother Tea 1 21-01-2005 04:34 AM
hot tea maker jilliesmother Tea 2 21-01-2005 03:12 AM